Custom splitter install

Viper83101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made and installed a front wind splitter this past weekend. It was a job to say the least but very happy with the way it turned out. uploadfromtaptalk1435586775258.jpg

Looks bad ass. is it sheetmetal or plastic?
Both really. Its made from a sheet of Alumalite that i picked up from a sign shop. Its 2 thin sheets of powdercoated aluminum that has a plastic compound sandwiched between them. Extremely light weight but very rigid.

Have any pictures from underneath the splitter?
I will take some pics from underneath this afternoon. The way i made it was to be one solid piece underneath and get rid of that plastic valence that attaches to the bumper. I will throw up a pic though this afternoon

I see this thread is heading to a territory it shouldn't be. OP is not a vendor and can't offer to sell you anything unless he signs up as a vendor, which means no group buy.

I see this thread is heading to a territory it shouldn't be. OP is not a vendor and can't offer to sell you anything unless he signs up as a vendor, which means no group buy.
Andy, i def am not trying to cross any wrong roads at all and the thread wasnt started for me to try to sell anything but if the demand is high enough for them i would surely like to sign up as a vendor so i could help everybody out and do it the right way. How would i even go about doing that?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back