Custom splitter install

Made and installed a front wind splitter this past weekend. It was a job to say the least but very happy with the way it turned out. View attachment 56214
That looks awesome. I'd definitely be interested in one.

Also, where'd you get your headlights and foglights? I've been looking around and can't seem to find them for sale like that. I love that look and was planning on something similar on my truck.

That looks awesome. I'd definitely be interested in one.

Also, where'd you get your headlights and foglights? I've been looking around and can't seem to find them for sale like that. I love that look and was planning on something similar on my truck.
Im gonna for sure look into becoming a vendor so i can sell these to anybody that wants one. I honestly dont know about the headlights and fogs...they were on the truck when i bought it

Im gonna for sure look into becoming a vendor so i can sell these to anybody that wants one. I honestly dont know about the headlights and fogs...they were on the truck when i bought it

See if Shaggy will let you do a conditional group buy. Make sure you can sell enough to cover the cost of being a vendor. Most he ca say is no.

I e always thought there should be a way for single item(not a business) way for people to sell what they've done. There is little if no after market for these trucks

I e always thought there should be a way for single item(not a business) way for people to sell what they've done. There is little if no after market for these trucks
I absolutely completely agree with you Especially since its not like i would be trying to sell an item that another vendor is selling as well but I know there are rules so i will do it the right way

I was having discussions with Shaggy on this very topic(after the bump steer issue). He was considering letting me run with the idea, however, I retired before any of it could be put in place. Shaggy is keenly aware of how difficult it is. With protecting paying vendors and giving inventors of after market products a place in this very narrow market. We had considered a low 1 month fee were one could build a buy list and put together an order, maybe Shaggy will re visit that idea

Best of luck, I've seen other facia items in the past, this particular one looks pretty damn good. Do you know what effects this has at speeds above 120 mph? I ask because a guy on another forum built canards for the front of a Viper and it changed the downforce enough to where it would make a difference?

I was having discussions with Shaggy on this very topic(after the bump steer issue). He was considering letting me run with the idea, however, I retired before any of it could be put in place. Shaggy is keenly aware of how difficult it is. With protecting paying vendors and giving inventors of after market products a place in this very narrow market. We had considered a low 1 month fee were one could build a buy list and put together an order, maybe Shaggy will re visit that idea

Best of luck, I've seen other facia items in the past, this particular one looks pretty damn good. Do you know what effects this has at speeds above 120 mph? I ask because a guy on another forum built canards for the front of a Viper and it changed the downforce enough to where it would make a difference?
I sure appreciate the insight and im def going to see what i can get going, especially if enough people want one. To me it was something that i really wanted that no one made so i spent the time to make one and its all about helping other people to get this really nice mod that no one else sells for us. I honestly dont know how much effect it will have at higher speeds. I did however get the truck up to 110 on the interstate yesterday just to test it out to see if it was going to hang on and it held on like a champ.

IMG_20150629_180524.jpg

IMG_20150629_220729.jpg

IMG_20150629_220801.jpg

IMG_20150629_220835.jpg

IMG_20150629_220911.jpg
I took some more pics at different angles including 1 pic underneath. Sorry that my boot got caught in the underneath pic. smh

very nicely done:rock::rock:

like the way ya basicly replaced the OEM with your splitter.

the adjusters work???

i would get one:rock:

You could contact one of the existing vendors and see if they would like to run the group buy for you and you can make them and the vendor can sell/distribute them.

very nicely done:rock::rock:

like the way ya basicly replaced the OEM with your splitter.

the adjusters work???

i would get one:rock:
Thanks man. It really isnt adjustable with the way it has to mount to the bottom of the truck. Guess there had to be one negative with the way our trucks are

You could contact one of the existing vendors and see if they would like to run the group buy for you and you can make them and the vendor can sell/distribute them.
Thats a good idea if i cant get anything else worked out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back