Custom Tag.

John02SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my tag today. I saw and idea on the board that I liked and found a variation of it available in Florida. VPR DNA I thought it was unique. Just wanted to share! :rock:

Man i do like that one. I choose SLITHER on mine. So hopefully it is not taken. But I do like yours. Check out Stretch's tag, but i am sure others have some hot one's too.

I like your plate choice,:rock:
When I first bought my truck,I wanted (1fstsrt)Only to find out it was taken.
I had a SRT8 Magnum come in to my shop a while back with the (1fstsrt)plate,From my own neighborhood.

I doubt my first one will fly, but I get the benefit of trying in 2 states, joys of the armed forces.

2FAST4U Either AZ or WI plate if I can get it

If not guess I'll figure out a different plate
maybe

VPR TRK

I'll think of something I've got awhile

I like it! Straight and to the point.

I also like yours Worm.

I ended up with V3NOMOS. Too bad I get a few blank stares when people try to read it...:dontknow:

Stretch

Mine is a true vanity plate:

Picture052.jpg

John02SS said:
I ordered my tag today. I saw and idea on the board that I liked and found a variation of it available in Florida. VPR DNA I thought it was unique. Just wanted to share! :rock:

Very Cool - I live in Florida as well and could not believe VTCOA is still available as of yesterday - any takers running to the FL DMV???? I was thinking about it, but not sure if I have earned the right as I am only a JR. Member - Ha Ha.

Scooby82882 said:
I doubt my first one will fly, but I get the benefit of trying in 2 states, joys of the armed forces.

2FAST4U Either AZ or WI plate if I can get it

If not guess I'll figure out a different plate
maybe

VPR TRK

I'll think of something I've got awhile

VPR TRK :rock: Thats what mine says!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back