Custom TMTS installed finally!

aac426

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my TMTS that I have had waiting to install for the last 2 months. Just got it running & hope to have it out for a test drive tomorrow if it stops raining:( . Sounds saweet:D
Al

Attachments

• tmts2.JPG
    tmts2.JPG
    465.2 KB · Views: 141
  • tmts3.JPG
    tmts3.JPG
    464.9 KB · Views: 134
NOICE!!!:D

I like the cover plate....did it come with it?

aac426 said:
Here are some pics of my TMTS that I have had waiting to install for the last 2 months. Just got it running & hope to have it out for a test drive tomorrow if it stops raining:( . Sounds saweet:D
Al

lookin good brotha! :rock::rock::rock: If you don't mind me askin.. how long
did you have to wait in line to get the TMTS? aka what was your turnaround
time from the time you placed the deposit to the TMTS at your front door.

Thanks,

Sharpi

Verererererery Nice

I just got pine!! :D

Very nice! :rock:

aac426 said:
Al

Very nice, your going to love it when your RPM's hit 2600:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:. How did the install go for you?

Nice congrats.

I can answer the wait. I got on the list in November. I paid a deposit in the end of April. I got the unit the middle of May.

tinygiants said:
Nice congrats.

I can answer the wait. I got on the list in November. I paid a deposit in the end of April. I got the unit the middle of May.

crap... there's still a list? i thought that Sean and Dave had progressed
to the point where they were doing the guys that had deposited the moneys? :dontknow:

Sharpi

If you don't mind me asking, what is custom with it?

Sharpimage said:
lookin good brotha! :rock::rock::rock: If you don't mind me askin.. how long
did you have to wait in line to get the TMTS? aka what was your turnaround
time from the time you placed the deposit to the TMTS at your front door.

Thanks,

Sharpi

I was interested early & was #25 on the list:D
Al

NBT said:
Very nice, your going to love it when your RPM's hit 2600:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:. How did the install go for you?

I took my time & did it over the last week. The only thing I didn't like was the machining on the divider plates in the intake:( . I had them remachined correctly. Everything else went together great:)
Al

ok so we live live very close to each other, i NEED to see and hear this thing in action. congraats man.

aac426 said:
I was interested early & was #25 on the list:D
Al

................crap guess i'm lookin' at a next spring time frame...:dontknow:

Sharpi

Welcome to the Whooop, Whoooooop, Whoooooooooooooooop! club!

Congratulations on the install . Is that the first Roe unit installed on a CE?
I thought mine would be. Mine is still sitting in two boxes. Its going in on 6/23.
I went on list in April and had it delivered few weeks later

Steve

Sharpimage said:
................crap guess i'm lookin' at a next spring time frame...:dontknow:

Sharpi
From what I hear the wait list is cleared. If you call now, you may get the next batch. I was near #100. So many people got on the list, then lost interest, or sold the truck, or bought something else.

nycstev said:
Congratulations on the install . Is that the first Roe unit installed on a CE?
I thought mine would be. Mine is still sitting in two boxes. Its going in on 6/23.
I went on list in April and had it delivered few weeks later

Steve
That proves there order was screwed up. I went on in November, got contacted in late April. I did have an issue with payment, but I resolved that by 1st week of May. I recieved the unit in mid May.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back