Custom TMTS installed finally!

This thing SCREAMS :thrasher: I took it for a short ride (just to check it out);) & before I know it I'm over 100 mph:D I love it:rock: , just have to watch out for the man ;)
Al

aac426 said:
I took my time & did it over the last week. The only thing I didn't like was the machining on the divider plates in the intake:( . I had them remachined correctly. Everything else went together great:)
Al
Looks great! Like the White/Blue Stripes:)
Let us know how you like it....:burnout: :D

Manic said:
Have you upgraded your clutch Al?

No, the clutch is stock. I do have the viper components if I ever need or want to do that mod.
Al

aac426 said:
This thing SCREAMS :thrasher: I took it for a short ride (just to check it out);) & before I know it I'm over 100 mph:D I love it:rock: , just have to watch out for the man ;)
Al

especially with the statie barracks just a 1/4 mile away :D :D :D

Congrats Bud! Hope you get it to Atco or E-Town and get some numbers out of it on a well-prepped track!

Though, I'll be honest, IMHO, that S/C would look much better on my car.;) :D

CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS AWSOME. U KNOW MAN U JUST STARTED A FIGHT / HAHAHAHA/ BETWEEN ME AND MY WIFE I HAD TO SHOW HER YOUR TRUCK PICS, AND OF COURSE SHE SAID WHAT IS THAT THING ON TOP OF THE MOTOR?? AND I SAID THAT IS THE NEXT THING WERE ARE GETTING FOR THE TRUCK. WHAT A SUNDAY THIS WILL BE. HA HA HAHA.

You can use my couch bro

king daddy said:
CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS AWSOME. U KNOW MAN U JUST STARTED A FIGHT / HAHAHAHA/ BETWEEN ME AND MY WIFE I HAD TO SHOW HER YOUR TRUCK PICS, AND OF COURSE SHE SAID WHAT IS THAT THING ON TOP OF THE MOTOR?? AND I SAID THAT IS THE NEXT THING WERE ARE GETTING FOR THE TRUCK. WHAT A SUNDAY THIS WILL BE. HA HA HAHA.

You can use my couch bro LOL
It would be worth it for the Roe..

Perry

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back