Daily Driver?

Your kidding......Take a '69 Camaro and make it a daily driver? I wouldn't do it. I'd keep it safe in a warehouse somewhere. Newer Camaro OK. But not a vintage vehicle. Just my opinion but you asked for it.

yes and no..

the car mechanically can do it no promblem.

however a car like that draws too much attention(i.e. hey nice car, do you want to sell it, is it real, what year is it, yada yada,) and then it is very likely you will get jacked for it

FerrariTruck said:
yes and no..

the car mechanically can do it no promblem.

however a car like that draws too much attention(i.e. hey nice car, do you want to sell it, is it real, what year is it, yada yada,) and then it is very likely you will get jacked for it

Well good luck to whoever tries to jack me lol

SilvrSRT10 said:
Your kidding......Take a '69 Camaro and make it a daily driver? I wouldn't do it. I'd keep it safe in a warehouse somewhere. Newer Camaro OK. But not a vintage vehicle. Just my opinion but you asked for it.

I also have a GSXR 600 that i drive to work every other day.

If you have the cash and like the car do it. Cars are made to be driven not sit in a garage. Plus it looks like its been retro modded. It will definently be good for the 5-25 miles a week, but with a car like that I would definetly be doing alot more driving than that.

LitemUp said:
If you have the cash and like the car do it. Cars are made to be driven not sit in a garage. Plus it looks like its been retro modded. It will definently be good for the 5-25 miles a week, but with a car like that I would definetly be doing alot more driving than that.

Yeah I think I would drive it more than that lol

CubanEvo said:
I also have a GSXR 600 that i drive to work every other day.
Well like was said previously, it will attract attention. People will be asking if it's a real Yenko, what under the hood, etc. and even if you don't get jacked, it will be a real target for thieves. I predict that you'll come out of work, store, theater and your ride will be gone. Probably attract more attention then the 10.

viperhauler said:
it's a clone...drive the piss out of it...i know i would...:D

plus, you couldn't build it for that price;)

That's what I say. That's a sweet f"ing ride.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Well like was said previously, it will attract attention. People will be asking if it's a real Yenko, what under the hood, etc. and even if you don't get jacked, it will be a real target for thieves. I predict that you'll come out of work, store, theater and your ride will be gone. Probably attract more attention then the 10.
I know it will attract attention but its going to be hard to steal it from my work place, when i go to the theater I valet if im in my car. Stores I cant do nothing about that. And my 10 has been long gone i need to update my sig.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back