Daily Driver?

viperhauler said:
it's a clone...drive the piss out of it...i know i would...:D

plus, you couldn't build it for that price;)
Ditto. If it were a real Yenko, I'd say park it. But, since it's not, drive the piss out of it and have fun.:burnout:

Nova's, camaros, chevelle's, COPO yenkos are bad ass!! 427 carz.....like john stated, not the big block , so even though it's a clone it does not harbor the 427............ride the bike, and invest in something more rare, the asking price seems a little high..........

Well I have a vintage car appraiser that is going to go look at the car today. Lets see how that goes. I think the max im willing to offer is $35,000-$36,000

i'd say it'd be more of a toy car than a DD, if you like it go for it but i personally wouldn't wanna drive it everywhere, but then again thats why i'm in the middle of fixing my POS DD so i don't have to drive the 10

IDK what you are looking for as a daily driver, but have you looked in to maybe a STI or Evo VIII. I know if I had the money for a daily it would be one of those. You can make 300 awhp, very reliable, and still fun. Just a thought.

lthlvnm04 said:
IDK what you are looking for as a daily driver, but have you looked in to maybe a STI or Evo VIII. I know if I had the money for a daily it would be one of those. You can make 300 awhp, very reliable, and still fun. Just a thought.
Been there done that. I was thinking about another evo a few months back

Unless everything, and I mean everything has been replaced when it was resto-modded, the 30 year old parts will start to crap out on you.
I would drive it weekends, but get something with more creature comforts (nav, Sat radio, my GiG, & really good AC) for a DD.

I daily drove mine for 2 years. It is 1 of the best daily drivers I ever owned. I do close to 100 miles a day as well. when gas got up to close to $5 per gallon last year it got a bit expensive so I Got another car. I still drive it all the time tho. It is even good in the snow.lol

koch said:
I daily drove mine for 2 years. It is 1 of the best daily drivers I ever owned. I do close to 100 miles a day as well. when gas got up to close to $5 per gallon last year it got a bit expensive so I Got another car. I still drive it all the time tho. It is even good in the snow.lol
What car are you talking about?

Ok so My inspector went to see the car today and here is what he told me.

1. The A/C is not connected
2. Driver side window switch does not work properly.
3. Window washers needs hoses.

And 2 tiny flaws in the paint.
The owner has agreed to $37,000 With everything fixed.

imo that car is way over priced. esp because of the 350...should at least be a stroker motor for that price

dude I think you need to look around a little more, alot nicer cars out there with a little research for less money at the moment bud.

its nice, and I guess if I had money to thro away i would think about it, but there was a camaro sold recently with a big block everything working, 10 outta 10 car, sold for 25k

Just outta curiousness if you are going to spend money why dont you buy another truck and save yourself a crapload of money?..you can use it as a dd, haul stuff occasionally and well, you owned a truck before..buy an 04 for like 23k and drive the piss out of it..At least itd be a real Viper truck and not a fake albeit nice Camaro..Hell Im sure you could find a few guys on here who would part with their truck for 35k..lol

CubanEvo said:
Does anyone else have input?
I dont think its a good idea, Classic muscle cars arent daily drivers. Atleast to me they arent. for that money you can get a bad ass srt 8, much more reliable. just my .02 daily driving a classic camaro kinda comes off as if your trying to impress people. :dontknow:

I drove a 72 Oldsmobile Cutlass Vert when I was in high school. Drove it everyday, everywhere! Wasn't high performance. 350 Rocket/AUTO. But then again, it was about a 10,000 dollar car. Sold it for 9500. I think there are real nice cars out there for less money. But as far as a muscle car being a DD. HELL YEAH!

Riff62 said:
Just outta curiousness if you are going to spend money why dont you buy another truck and save yourself a crapload of money?..you can use it as a dd, haul stuff occasionally and well, you owned a truck before..buy an 04 for like 23k and drive the piss out of it..At least itd be a real Viper truck and not a fake albeit nice Camaro..Hell Im sure you could find a few guys on here who would part with their truck for 35k..lol

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...ice=&cardist=2067&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back