Daily drivers

I drive mine everyday rain, snow and negative degree weather. I have a Ninja 6R as a second but still a little too cold for that still.

drive it every where every day. just hit 30K miles. drive rain, snow, and even drove it in the shi**y ice storm we had a couple weeks back. i bought it to drive it.

I back it out onto my driveway and just walk/ride my bike to work. It does wonders for my "landscaping". :congrats:

Its just over 2 miles I don't think its worth the wear and tear to start her up for such a short trip. :dontknow:

I have put 5k miles on mine in 6 months of ownership. Someone must be sneaking in my garage and borowing it or something.:D

Its my DD rain or shine. Does not snow where I live and it seems like it hardly rains anymore!!

daily! i am a volunteer firefighter as well so I run the hell out of it at times. It's a blast being able to beat everyone to the scene.

Prof said:
You can search this site and find dozens of tales of woe...about driving these trucks in wet conditions. There are many that do...but the odds will get each of them someday. This is not a wet weather vehicle.

I be one that do !!!! 75K miles of rain and snow and sleet and hail !!!Well,rain anyways !!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

5_0_BAIT said:
EMT I envy you. I bet it is fun as hell to get into her for "an emergency".

It's pretty damn fun. I have to admit. Except when it is just a little wet and a call comes in of propane delivery truck on fire. I left a red light turning left and got in it a little too hard and got a little sideways. But we saved the gas truck from burning up. Go to www.bonifayfire.com and click on the "news" tab.

Daily Driver 40000, no trouble with driving in rainy weather. only had it out in the snow and ice a couple of times (we just dont get much of it here) and it did a whole lot better than I would have expected.

The 10 is my Daily, but when gas was $4.25/gallon, I was on a strict "work only" driving schedule :) Now I get to be a weekend warrior again and still afford cable.

Here is a guy that drives his Cobra every day, regardless of the conditions.

Attachments

• Winter_Snake.jpg
    Winter_Snake.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 30
It been my daily driver since my Nissan got T-boned by a North Carolina Grandpa.

Even drove it last week when we got the ice storm. Wasn't fun, but it'll do it, just start off in second gear, and the tires won't spin.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back