DAKOTA R/T RC 408 STROKER-------

STUDBOYZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is selling his black dak r/t, its got like 65,000 miles on the truck and 5,000 or less on the 408 stroker. Its no srt10 but its pretty quick. Hes got some eddie heads on it, with some huge 2.02 valves. It'd be a fun little truck for somebody... pass on the word..
12k o.b.o

MikeNice said:
Mine wasn't built but i sure miss mine too:(

i had a 2000 also r/c ,loved the truck except every time i got in it i would bang my head ,,,just was too small for my big ass lol:D

03 R/T here.........miss mine too....best lil truck ever, had the x cab it is the flame red color............

Ironhead said:
i had a 2000 also r/c ,loved the truck except every time i got in it i would bang my head ,,,just was too small for my big ass lol:D

And how big is your ASS :D

I had an R/T and I miss it....... most fun truck to drive ever... even more then my 10:rock: Show me this truck:D :needpics:
will he take a '78 silver anniversary corvette for a straight up trade?

damn i guess we all started some where... looks like every one on here started with an R/T... glad I'm not the only one who regrets getting rid of it

Heres one off my phone.

photo%5B1%5D.jpg

Nice...........

Im guessing its got a 12" suspension lift with a 4" body....
Ya it needs bigger tires to accomidate the lift.

STUDBOYZ said:
Im guessing its got a 12" suspension lift with a 4" body....
Ya it needs bigger tires to accomidate the lift.

Sometimes the angles of the pictures make a big difference on how something looks. Your picture is probably the worst angle that you could take it from. Sure you want to show off the hood, so then take a picture of the hood. Take some other pictures with the camera almost on the ground or at knee height. This will help with the illusion of a huge gap between the tires and fenders. I have nothing against RT's, I had one at one time as well and I had a shat load of fun with it.

i'm a Dakota owner as well :rock: :congrats: :burnout:

a little '02 RC. Hotchkis TVS, locker rear, chrome R/T wheels, CAI, in. manifold, Fastman TB, headers & Magnaflow cat back.
4.7/auto

love her. peppy for sure:rock: :rock: :rock:

love the shaker hood:rock: :rock: found a site a while back that does Viper truck hoods for the Dakota's. looked sharp

Last edited:
my brother is currently building his motor to go in a 03 dakota rt rc 408 stroker the engine builder says should be over 600 no prob im gonna post up some pics when we do the swap

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back