Dale Earnhardt, Jr. will end up at Hendrick Motorsports

drcraig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From Jayski: Hearing that Dale Earnhardt, Jr. will end up at Hendrick Motorsports, taking Kyle Busch's roster spot.Meanwhile, one potential scenario would be Casey Mears moving to the #5 and Earnhardt moving to the #25 currently being driven by Mears [Budweiser sponsored Hendrick and the #25 for many years].

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

drcraig said:
From Jayski: Hearing that Dale Earnhardt, Jr. will end up at Hendrick Motorsports, taking Kyle Busch's roster spot.Meanwhile, one potential scenario would be Casey Mears moving to the #5 and Earnhardt moving to the #25 currently being driven by Mears [Budweiser sponsored Hendrick and the #25 for many years].

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I really can't stand Treasa Earnhardt (BITCH)....Dale built DEI for his kids.....anyway I am glad Jr. is going to Hendrick I wish he could keep the #8....but DEI owns that number.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. has scheduled a news conference for Wednesday at 11 a.m. ET. What does this mean? We don't know yet, but Earnhardt may announce which team he intends to join after his contract with DEI expires at the end of this season. SPEED TV will carry the press conference live.
UPDATE: Earnhardt spokesman Mike Davis has confirmed that Junior will announce his plans for 2008 and beyond at Wednesday's press conference.
You'll remember that last month Dale Jr. said he would leave the team his father built. Saying "It may not be the exact thing my father wanted," Earnhardt left DEI after having a long-running feud with team CEO Teresa Earnhardt, the widow of Dale Sr. and the stepmother of Dale Jr.
Among the rumored potential landing spots for Dale Jr., Richard Childress Racing (the team for which his father drove) and Joe Gibbs Racing have been considered favorites. Earnhardt also has his own racing team, JR Motorsports, which fields a Busch Series team, that he could elevate up to the Nextel Cup Series. There's also a darkhorse candidate, Hendrick Motorsports, the team that counts Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson as members. All these teams are affiliated with Chevy engines, a brand long associated with the Earnhardt family.

All signs do point to Jr. going to Hendrick. Since Hendrick released Busch from his contract, that certainly shows something.

I think this is great for Jr. and Hendrick. Jr. comes with huge sponsorship dollars and Hendrick has been getting it done. As a Jr. fan since he joined the Cup series, I am hoping this happens. Its a damn shame about not having the #8 though.......:( ......

I think DW said is best when he said that "Dale wants somebody like a father figure.... to give him a hug after a race and tell him he did a great job".......its more than just money............that bitch stepmom doesnt even attend the races!!!!

patrick

Jr. and Gordon team mates??? LOL what could go wrong there?

ViperTruck2933 said:
Jr, Gordon and Johnson will make one HELL of a race team. Hendricks will dominate next year. :rock:
Next year? They are blowing everyone away right now... add Jr. and it's over...

All I can say is WOW..........

and Srub (kyle) can go f**k himself

ViperTruck2933 said:
Exactly....:D :D :D

dont count your eggs to fast....i think there might be a chance the boat could get rocked.....there can only be one chief on the resevoir.....time will tell, i hope it works out though.

we will get the chance to see what junior's got.If he can't win with this team
I dont know who can win with.Would have liked to see him go to Ginn racing.
remember the name ricky carmichael.He's coming boys.kicking ass and taking names in motocross.Kicking bubbas ass all over the place.What a team that would make.Probly going to be too many ego's over at hendrick.!!

wont grow old said:
we will get the chance to see what junior's got.If he can't win with this team
I dont know who can win with.Would have liked to see him go to Ginn racing.
remember the name ricky carmichael.He's coming boys.kicking ass and taking names in motocross.Kicking bubbas ass all over the place.What a team that would make.Probly going to be too many ego's over at hendrick.!!

im not so sure those dirt squirters can circle jerk....its a hole different game. they are nothing more than nascar trying to bring in the motorcross crowd. i feel bad for all the great racers that have tons more talent, but no way in......then these guys just walk in....all about the money....course you all knew that.

FATJACK said:
This team will be the New York Yankees of NASCAR

Rick just didn't need to steal from all the other teams :D

wheredwhogo? said:
im not so sure those dirt squirters can circle jerk....its a hole different game. they are nothing more than nascar trying to bring in the motorcross crowd. i feel bad for all the great racers that have tons more talent, but no way in......then these guys just walk in....all about the money....course you all knew that.

Lets not judge too soon.With the dedication and passion he's got.look out.
He will have to earn his wings like all the others.Probly will get a chance to run with the big boys within a year.A far as talent goes,he's got a ton.He also has one of the best teachers in mark martin.if you dont follow motocross you probly think I am nuts.If you do,you know what this kid can do.Sorry to branch away from junior.Didnt mean to piss in his cherios,or should I say corn flakes!!:rock: :rock:

I think This will make me watch nascar again. I am loving the idea of jr. and gordon hooking up together.

After jeff got this new wife and baby on the way he seems to be his old self and doing well at it.

Gordon and Jr. have been good friends for a while.

Watch out for this team.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back