Damn I love this site....

amoparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am constantly amazed and humbled by the continued outpouring of support and love for the members of our family here. I have never seen the kind of unconditional and unsolicited help, be it prayer, money, advice, or just a soft shoulder and a big hug. When we can put aside our differences and come together in the common bond of friendship and humanity, it makes me think that there just might be some hope for our civilization yet. I am proud to be a part of this family here. Though I am not one of the most prolific posters, and I have only met a handful of you, I count you all as close friends. I just hope that I can give back to the forum what you all have given to me.

This place is the greatest!

Stretch

amoparman said:
I am constantly amazed and humbled by the continued outpouring of support and love for the members of our family here. I have never seen the kind of unconditional and unsolicited help, be it prayer, money, advice, or just a soft shoulder and a big hug. When we can put aside our differences and come together in the common bond of friendship and humanity, it makes me think that there just might be some hope for our civilization yet. I am proud to be a part of this family here. Though I am not one of the most prolific posters, and I have only met a handful of you, I count you all as close friends. I just hope that I can give back to the forum what you all have given to me.

This place is the greatest!

Stretch

Well said Stretch. I was thinking the same thing and thought about posting something similar. This place is great!!

it is amazing, found some great friends at the nats. hopefully will meet more of you as time goes by, smoke we will have to get together one day ive noticed a few guys starting to show up around here close by. would make for a good weekend. noticed there's a race in valdosta,ga this weekend,

eddie102870 said:
it is amazing, found some great friends at the nats. hopefully will meet more of you as time goes by, smoke we will have to get together one day ive noticed a few guys starting to show up around here close by. would make for a good weekend. noticed there's a race in valdosta,ga this weekend,

Once things get settled for me we will plan a GTG.;)

I agree and may we always be that way. We are never sure of the twists and turns that are ahead of us.

So always remember its the giving, not the receiving that builds our character and friendships with others. And if the time comes when you need a liitle boost, hug or help, your friends will remember your character.

My heart just poors with grief for Tim right now and I wish there was something to say or do to help. The most I can offer is silent prayer and a heart full of hope for him and his family.

I know this post was not for Tim, but in gereral for this group of misfits that have a unique bond. But I can't help but thinking of how truely wonderful this site has been to our friends and family.

So to all those that we have prayed for and I wish for continuing comfort from heaven above, may your days get better

Jeff

This place is the greatest, I am very glad to know all of you.

Bill.

The trucks is what brought all of us together...But it's the friendships and Love for one another that makes this place work....It always has been about the people and relationships. On another thread someone and I will not mention names said we have a clique here......I for one don't see it that way. We are all inclusive and we greet everyone with open arms....You can either be part of something greater than yourself, or just sit back and do nothing.. The choice is yours. Everyone has their opinions and can say and post whatever they like, so long as it's in the proper location.

I prefer to be out in the open and I try very hard to make this place the best for all of you to enjoy. Even if at times I look like a complete Idiot in the process :eek: But I do try and include everyone and their idiosyncrasies and try to cater to that. This place for me is magic and the people and friendships I have are life long and I Cherish them. That may not be the case for everyone and I understand and respect that....Not everyone can post how they feel, some like to sit back and just laugh. But IMHO if you do that then YOU are missing out on people that have enriched my life and I like to pay it forward.....

I like to get people together and share. Make new friends and in most cases make them apart of my extended family. I Love Beaners, Dego's, Whop's, Jews, Lebanese forum owners;) , Old dudes, Young Mofo's, and I embrace everyone...Would'nt the world be a better place if we all did that :dontknow: I think so and I will endeavor to make this place that way. I Love all of you ever those Bastard Turd Licker's that never post because they are Voyeurs and Hermits :D I Love this place that I helped create and to me their is no finer group of people on the face of the planet....This is far to long and I will shut the Hell up :D Mikey your Moderator and resident Fat Batard :D :rock:

i would like to say as someone that kinda new to the site only 50 post so far that i will indever to post more,and to get to know all you guys better.have to say this is the best site for srt-10 truck owners.so far everybody has been cool,and there is so much concern for those in need of help,this is indeed a big group of brothers and sisters.hope everybody accepts me for being on old crazy boy from the south,and i will do what ever i can to help those that need it. thanks brat.:rock: :D

TheSickness said:
The trucks is what brought all of us together...But it's the friendships and Love for one another that makes this place work....It always has been about the people and relationships. On another thread someone and I will not mention names said we have a clique here......I for one don't see it that way. We are all inclusive and we greet everyone with open arms....You can either be part of something greater than yourself, or just sit back and do nothing.. The choice is yours. Everyone has their opinions and can say and post whatever they like, so long as it's in the proper location.

I prefer to be out in the open and I try very hard to make this place the best for all of you to enjoy. Even if at times I look like a complete Idiot in the process :eek: But I do try and include everyone and their idiosyncrasies and try to cater to that. This place for me is magic and the people and friendships I have are life long and I Cherish them. That may not be the case for everyone and I understand and respect that....Not everyone can post how they feel, some like to sit back and just laugh. But IMHO if you do that then YOU are missing out on people that have enriched my life and I like to pay it forward.....

I like to get people together and share. Make new friends and in most cases make them apart of my extended family. I Love Beaners, Dego's, Whop's, Jews, Lebanese forum owners;) , Old dudes, Young Mofo's, and I embrace everyone...Would'nt the world be a better place if we all did that :dontknow: I think so and I will endeavor to make this place that way. I Love all of you ever those Bastard Turd Licker's that never post because they are Voyeurs and Hermits :D I Love this place that I helped create and to me their is no finer group of people on the face of the planet.... :D :rock:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Attachments

• 1560_image.jpg
    1560_image.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 20
  • thumb_Trapped.gif
    thumb_Trapped.gif
    45.8 KB · Views: 100
yea im addicted, my day isnt complete with checking out the new posts love the site i dont post much but im here. hopefully there will be some sort of GTG in the New England area soon so i can meet some of u guys if there are any around here. sucks here saving up to move to Cali. a couple of friends are doing it in a couple months so its officially a maybe. haha

Did anyone notice that Mikey is long winded?:D Thats OK, we love him just the way he is.

Bill.

Dominick572 said:
yea im addicted, my day isnt complete with checking out the new posts love the site i dont post much but im here. hopefully there will be some sort of GTG in the New England area soon so i can meet some of u guys if there are any around here. sucks here saving up to move to Cali. a couple of friends are doing it in a couple months so its officially a maybe. haha

If I didn't already say welcome then I will now. Welcome to the site. Post up when you want to.

thanks bud, i will take full advantage of whatever i can. good to see things are working themselves out for u as well.

Dominick572 said:
thanks bud, i will take full advantage of whatever i can. good to see things are working themselves out for u as well.

Thanks Dom!!!

If you guys haven't realized, you guys are great...from the first day I logged on you guys extended a hand and made me feel like a part of the family! I like that! Plus, we do have some badass trucks, eh?!?!?

KRAZYSRT10 said:
If you guys haven't realized, you guys are great...from the first day I logged on you guys extended a hand and made me feel like a part of the family! I like that! Plus, we do have some badass trucks, eh?!?!?

I tried to find you in the global today, but I didn't have a last name or a first name.

Im glad you guys like the site, Take full advantage of it, and Enjoy; it was made for you guys :)

Thanks

Patrick

KRAZYSRT10 said:
and we have regreted that Shit ever since LOL :p

TheSickness said:
and we have regreted that Shit ever since LOL :p

Thanks Mikey, wasn't sure where I stood :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back