Damn I love this site....

KRAZYSRT10 said:
If you guys haven't realized, you guys are great...from the first day I logged on you guys extended a hand and made me feel like a part of the family! I like that! Plus, we do have some badass trucks, eh?!?!?
Yeah, that too!! :rock: :star: :D

TheSickness said:
Check out Shawns new avatar....................:rock:
Shawn is the MAN!! - I need some more cool avy's.... maybe I will give him two hugs on Saturday :D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
I agree and may we always be that way. We are never sure of the twists and turns that are ahead of us.

So always remember its the giving, not the receiving that builds our character and friendships with others. And if the time comes when you need a liitle boost, hug or help, your friends will remember your character.

My heart just poors with grief for Tim right now and I wish there was something to say or do to help. The most I can offer is silent prayer and a heart full of hope for him and his family.

I know this post was not for Tim, but in gereral for this group of misfits that have a unique bond. But I can't help but thinking of how truely wonderful this site has been to our friends and family.

So to all those that we have prayed for and I wish for continuing comfort from heaven above, may your days get better

Jeff

Concur, peace to all.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back