Dan Cragin @ dcperformance

QuickSilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dan broke his leg yesterday at home. :(

Maybe we could all wish him well...
This means that two of our best tuners have broken lems :( this is not good......

Get Well Soon!
Jerry

What Jerry failed to mention out of modesty is that Dan lives near the beach and yesterday he saw what turned out to be group of Terrorists attempting a landing just south of the pier....so armed only with a phillips head and a 7 piece set of metric deep well, thin walled sockets, Dan charged and destroyed the 12 heavily armed and in doing so suffered a fracture.....:rock:

Nowwhat said:
What Jerry failed to mention out of modesty is that Dan lives near the beach and yesterday he saw what turned out to be group of Terrorists attempting a landing just south of the pier....so armed only with a phillips head and a 7 piece set of metric deep well, thin walled sockets, Dan charged and destroyed the 12 heavily armed and in doing so suffered a fracture.....:rock:
If he's that tough, he should just get back to work and quit whining.:p

j/k of course, get well soon Dan. :burnout:

Nowwhat said:

Thats weird....I heard that he spilled his mocha double latte half caf, with a sprinkle of cinnimon, on the floor of his shop, and slipped as he was installing headers on your truck.:dontknow: ..:D

Get better soon Dan,,,

Riff62 said:
Thats weird....I heard that he spilled his mocha double latte half caf, with a sprinkle of cinnimon, on the floor of his shop, and slipped as he was installing headers on your truck.:dontknow: ..:D

Get better soon Dan,,,

actually he slipped near my truck....reached up to grab the wing as to break his fall and......whoops....

I have had the pleasure of speaking to Dan on a couple of occasions...great guy, that is a leg up on the rest of us

Nowwhat said:
actually he slipped near my truck....reached up to grab the wing as to break his fall and......whoops....

So your saying truck without wings aren't good for anything :dontknow:

Get well Dan !

RedSrt007 said:
So your saying truck without wings aren't good for anything :dontknow:

Get well Dan !

no I am saying...park a wingless truck near John H and then put some oil on the ground....with any luck he will hit his head...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back