Danica, Danica, Danica!!!

So nice to get yelled at by Wifey...just like old times!!!

Silverback said:
Read what the f*ck I said before you use f*cking cap's to scream at me.:mad: I specifically said the IRL, not that god damn NASCAR entertainment show they call racing.
first Silverback the "yelling" was no not purpose just wasnt going to retype it sorry did not include the disclaimer , any who nascar is a better show hands down than any open wheel cars with the exception on WoO or similar cars and I belive DP will have her ass handed to her on a silver plater Sat i hope she dose ok. we will see. IRL cars don't have weight limits? Why not maybe they should may help cure the sleepiness that i get during the races on Vs network

Prof said:
So nice to get yelled at by Wifey...just like old times!!!
I wish Jerry felt that way :D

raceram9 said:
first Silverback the "yelling" was no not purpose just wasnt going to retype it sorry did not include the disclaimer , any who nascar is a better show hands down than any open wheel cars with the exception on WoO or similar cars and I belive DP will have her ass handed to her on a silver plater Sat i hope she dose ok. we will see. IRL cars don't have weight limits? Why not maybe they should may help cure the sleepiness that i get during the races on Vs network

Sorry, I was in a piss poor mood yesterday and could have stated my thoughts better.

The IRL has a minimum weight for the car, minus the driver. That is why she has a weight advantage in that series.

She weighs on my mind...

I will watch her this weekend...but it is only her that attracts me!

Silverback said:
Sorry, I was in a piss poor mood yesterday and could have stated my thoughts better.

The IRL has a minimum weight for the car, minus the driver. That is why she has a weight advantage in that series.
no problem Silverback, dosent seem like its as much of an advantage as it should be, if she weighs 40 lbs less than other cars with the same power we should see a difference and dont.

I watch for the entertainment.....who cares who wins, I know my wallet doesn't notice a change with a victory or a loss

I do however do a bit of flag waving during the godaddy commercials

VJ

raceram9 said:
no problem Silverback, dosent seem like its as much of an advantage as it should be, if she weighs 40 lbs less than other cars with the same power we should see a difference and dont.

Got to remember we are not dealing with a 3500+ pound stock car. Here are the weights for the IRL car.

Weight: 1,565 pounds (691.7 kg) minimum for ovals and 1,630 pounds (725.7 kg) minimum for road courses, including lubricants and coolants. Does not include fuel or driver.

Let's assume that the bitch weights 100 pounds, and I don't believe I'm that far off. Some of the larger drivers are in the 180 pound range. That equates to just shy of a 5% weight advantage for Danica. That is a substancial difference.

And you are correct, we have not seen a difference, and in my opinion it's based on a lack of talent and skill for the level she is at.

Personally I feel that Sarah Fisher is a better driver, but no one would want to see her in a bikini draped over a Cobra. She does not have the media draw of Danica so she will not get the same quality of ride. Hell, this year for the Indy 500, she had to come up with the bucks herself for the car.

Look at Paul Dana. An unskilled driver that was way over his head. But he was able to buy a ride in the IRL. It cost him his life. I hate to see anyone killed or severely injured in any form of motorsports. And it really pisses me off when they are there and should not be.

Hope that helps you understand where I'm coming from.

I structured this as an SAT question for you Roy......:p

Danica Patrick is to road racing, as Anna Kournikova is to______?
a. Sky diving
b. surfing
c. tennis
d. who cares, she's another hottie, with admirable skills, that has captured our attention.

Her hips and butt are going to get caressed in a big way!

She will be well advised to play the rookie role very carefully...give the big dogs their path, and earn her way into the pack...

If I were advising her...I would be seeking a ending to the race in which other drivers say..."she was safe, and competitive...we welcome her!"

SANCHOBA said:
1pm eastern, saturday....with some of the big names in the nationwide series:burnout:
I believe she starts 15 or so...im sure shell settle in some where and ride for a while

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back