Danica, Danica, Danica!!!

I'd like to enjoy some real speed, but with NASA being killed...... oh well

:(

VJ

My fear is with the cancelation of so many programs, NASA will forever suffer

If a robot can't dig it up and if a remote camera can't take the picture........ oh well

VJ

NASCAR is a business. Every driver out there, if being honest, loves the attention that Danica has created!

She is a commercial gold mine.

And if I were in her position I would not have had the smarts to just hang back like she did yesterday...I would have been out there trying to protect my ego and would have put my car into the wall because of my testosterone. She is being handled very well, and I hope for the sports sake that she continues to attract all of that attention...nice on the eyes too!

Damn, that bitch can wreck a car, or come in, in last place and all she gets is f*cking praise. I bet she could bite off one of the anouncers dicks during a blow job and they would still continue to say how good it was. It's sickening in my opinion.

And yes Roy, you are correct. In NASCAR, it's no longer about racing, it's all about the marketing. What a damn shame.:(

I know I know....

But I still like it better than stick and ball sports

I watch NASCAR on tv on Sunday cuz its usually only thing on that interests me enuff to sit & watch dor more than 10 mins at a time. However, I will say I find much more action & TRUE RACING at my local short track or dragstrip on any given day vs NASCAR POLITICS. Have been to the Vegas race 4yrs running & will continus to go simply cuz its Vegas (much more than just racing)

Talking about young dark haired beauties rarely goes away easily...i.e. Viper Girl...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back