Dash Plaques May 2012-Interest?

haha i thought it would. im just thinkin of a place to mount it.. how do you usually intstall them? pop rivet or glued?

Comes with double stick tape

alright. sounds like a helluva deal, how do you do it? aluminum plate that u polish or stainless steel?

Aluminum, laser etched

Email received

Sorry for the delay folks, found out today, my ftp process was corupt and had to figure out what went wrong...

So now that it is back up and running, I will start putting the finished proofs here:
Viper Truck Registry Dash Plaque Proofs

Randall488, like your idea, I will get it done, I'm just a bit behind. Had some work projects that had priority, however, it is on the list. I should have a mock up done this week. For what it's worth, I'm happier being very busy, I hate boredom

Have a Great Evening

Jeff

sstdusty is next on my plate

its all good man, glad to hear you like ur work. i aint in no big rush. what payments do you accept. i aint got a pay pal or nothin like that.. would a money order or check work? i git my tax refund here in a week or so.

and i think i wanna go with the bottom of the two ideas, seems more like what the factory would put on the truck than the top design.

its all good man, glad to hear you like ur work. i aint in no big rush. what payments do you accept. i aint got a pay pal or nothin like that.. would a money order or check work? i git my tax refund here in a week or so.

and i think i wanna go with the bottom of the two ideas, seems more like what the factory would put on the truck than the top design.

Got it, bottom design, and if you don't have a credit card, keep it that way, we'll figure out a different way

Im In, How much and what ifo do you need?

$14 each, anywhere in the world, and all I need to know is what you want on it.

Build Number (2004 and SE's only), Build Date, Registry Number, just let me know

Note: To register, click here for instructions:
Viper Truck Registry

Vj

sstdusty

sstdusty-Silver-02.jpg

1. Kuan505 "2005 Version Born on 12/02/2004 04:00" Silver/Blk Ltrs 1 ea
2. Kuan505 "2005 Version Born on 12/02/2004 04:00" Black/Gld Ltrs 1 ea
3. sstdusty "CE Version #087 of 200 VTCoA" Silver / Blu/Ltrs

Need Details
SRT2SLOW 1 ea
duston98
vipertruckkid1544
JeffBoyette (maybe) - Night Runner Verision in Work
chaynick
NettlesD -2
blackmamba
ninj - 1
VPRPWRD - 2004 Build Number
arnie_82
THEWELSHM
505'sFastestViper (maybe)
Brat "#215 Brat" Need to know colors

Need 20 more plaques and I'll send the order. Might want to decide what you want on them and what color

Examples here Viper Truck Registry Dash Plaque Proofs

When we get to 30, I'll open the pay window and as soon as 30 are paid, I'll make the order. If your thinking about doing the build number for your 2004, make sure you already have the build number. I can get them, however, it is not always a fast process

Vj[/QUOTE]

chaynick-Silver-01.jpg

4. chaynick "Reptile #505" Silver /Blk/Ltrs 1 ea

Need Details
SRT2SLOW 1 ea
duston98
vipertruckkid1544
NettlesD -2
blackmamba
ninj - 1
arnie_82
THEWELSHM

Need 20 more plaques and I'll send the order. Might want to decide what you want on them and what color

When we get to 30, I'll open the pay window and as soon as 30 are paid, I'll make the order. If your thinking about doing the build number for your 2004, make sure you already have the build number. I can get them, however, it is not always a fast process

Vj

randall488-Silver-01.jpg

4. chaynick "Reptile #505" Silver /Blk/Ltrs 1 ea
5. randall488 "8.0 IRON VIPER #001" Silver /Blk/Ltrs - 1 ea

Need Details
SRT2SLOW 1 ea
duston98
vipertruckkid1544
NettlesD -2
blackmamba
ninj - 1
arnie_82
THEWELSHM

Vj

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back