Date for G2G

• Feb.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • March

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • April

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
We need to find out when Panama City will be so there is no conflict. I would like to go to both but need a month or so in between.

GTG

Come on guys, poll up on a date so we can get a definit date to contact the track. This way we can see exactly how many trucks were gonna have there. :rock: :rock: :rock:

march works for me ,,need to get dates so i can arrange it at work ,,they hate for me to go home to sleep right now :mad: ot is great the double time on sundays are great but shit all ready ,,,

and my spare motor is on its way and no time to mess with it :mad:

but march or april works for me ,, i voted for march for ant- nee,;)

that looks like fun, don't most tracks like that make you pay for some sort of class and stuff before they let you drive though?

call track manager Sam Harvey @ 318-455-8506 for pricing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Patti Harvey <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, October 28, 2009 7:41:29 AM
Subject: RE: Re:

What is the price for all day with both lanes prepped

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:00 PM
To: Popwell, Lance
Subject: Re:

Track is available any Sat. or Sun. through out the rest of 2009 after Nov. 7. As for next year check our 2010 Calander
page on the forum for available rentals, they will be highlighted in yellow. Call me at 318-455-8506 for further details.

Thanks,

Sam Harvey

Track Manager

Track

I talked to Sam Harvey thursday and told him that we thinking about having a GTG up there around March or April. He said that he would prep one lane, 8 Cars or Trucks $1500.00. Both lanes $3000.00 and he'll have one man in the tower, one man on the track and emt services. BUT IT CAN ONLY BE ON A SUNDAY. Which Sucks for people like me having to work on monday. So the only thing that i see that we can do is just do test and tune on friday or saturday, thats up to ya'll. I'm still going !!!!!!!! I still want to meet all of ya'll. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

getusum said:
I talked to Sam Harvey thursday and told him that we thinking about having a GTG up there around March or April. He said that he would prep one lane, 8 Cars or Trucks $1500.00. Both lanes $3000.00 :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

so they do want 3 gr for both sides wow ,,:dontknow:

OSO said:
Is the 3000 both sides unlimited vehicles????

Road course anyone?

8 per side .:mad: no mention if we could add 2 or 3 ,,,just the 3 gr would shoot it down ,and on a sunday too ,,,i say we raid the test and tune night ,,that would be friday or a saturady ,so everyone could drive home sunday ,just my two cents ,,,when i told becky casinios when i go to track she all ready started packing her bag;)
like the road course better than the track really be different gtg,but really needs to be in shervport area any coures close to there???

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back