Dayton Wheels

You are going to put "chrome viper wheels" on, because the "OEM alloy is junk" Im speechless
I only meant that they should have put chrome wheels on the trucks off the line...Or was it an option and most just didn't want the extra expense?

BTW, you're right to correct me on my wording so I fixed it

Last edited:
I just threw up, literally, does anybody want to see pics of it?

I just want to confirm there are no takers on this before I clean it up.....

One thing for sure, you ask for opinions, you going to get them! BTW, not to my liking either, seen similar on a PINK Hummer, didn't look good either.

Ha, I was sure of the outcome of the response to the question. Honestly not far from my own response when I first saw it.

Ha, I was sure of the outcome of the response to the question. Honestly not far from my own response when I first saw it.

Does he own the Chevy truck in the background with the same wheels on it too?

Lol, I told ya they were harsh! Haha
I think it would look better with a standard offset, not reversed. Preferably on a car.
I believe the owner has Dayton's on all of his rides correct? :burnout:

Yes Daytons on everything except the Camaro. Cadillac escalade in the background as well.

As far as being harsh...I kinda knew where it was gonna go before I posted it. lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back