Daytona wing

FATJACK said:
You could just bolt up a Honda Civic wing, if you want it to look like a shopping cart.

I knew that was coming...:D :D :D

FATJACK said:
You could just bolt up a Honda Civic wing, if you want it to look like a shopping cart.

Yeah man i think thats what i'm looing for, You got one that i can have or know a good place for me to buy one. If i wanted a civic I would burn the truck to the ground and get one

would this work?????

Attachments

• 2_1241481419IMG11.jpg
    2_1241481419IMG11.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 51
this one??????

Attachments

• chap2e.jpg
    chap2e.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 42
yea it will bolt straight on if you want to look like a ricer,,,,Or just go buy a daytona,,,,IMO they look like:thumpdown: :thumpdown: :stupido: :turtle: :turtle:

stick said:
yea it will bolt straight on if you want to look like a ricer,,,,Or just go buy a daytona,,,,IMO they look like:thumpdown: :thumpdown: :stupido: :turtle: :turtle:

Yeah let me sell my 10 to buy a daytona ?????? ricer look huh how you figure that. most imports use steel wings that bolt up to a trunk hummmm Last time i looked i dont have a trunk. This whole thread was about if it will bolt up not will it make my truck look like a ricer...............God my tag does speak for it self I still see

Hatedonmostly said:
Yeah let me sell my 10 to buy a daytona ?????? ricer look huh how you figure that. most imports use steel wings that bolt up to a trunk hummmm Last time i looked i dont have a trunk. This whole thread was about if it will bolt up not will it make my truck look like a ricer...............God my tag does speak for it self I still see

do what ywa want to your truck bro - if u want a higher wing, bolt it up - and yes it a direct bolt up, no modin needed unless you have a bed lid....

as far as a ricer ?!?!?!?!?! hmmm, im not sure on that one.... if you were boltin a geto wing or a west wing on there yes i would drive down there and kick you in the dick, but ur not...

you want to bolt up a nother mopar wing,,,,... dude if that wat ya wanna do go 4 it....

VIPER said:
do what ywa want to your truck bro - if u want a higher wing, bolt it up - and yes it a direct bolt up, no modin needed unless you have a bed lid....

as far as a ricer ?!?!?!?!?! hmmm, im not sure on that one.... if you were boltin a geto wing or a west wing on there yes i would drive down there and kick you in the dick, but ur not...

you want to bolt up a nother mopar wing,,,,... dude if that wat ya wanna do go 4 it....

LOL westwing na buddy you know i would not do that, Just wanna do something a lil different, Seen there is a few people on here who have them looks good to me. Its all good I like a challange with peoples opinion's it's all fun to me :)

this would be nice

Attachments

• Dodge_RAM_HFS_Edition_by_dangeruss-1.jpg
    Dodge_RAM_HFS_Edition_by_dangeruss-1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 6,265
Wingo

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

cars-wingo.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My Dad always said if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Different strokes for different folks.

Prof said:
My Dad always said if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Different strokes for different folks.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i agree 100% ,... i just wanted to break some balls, that was all :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back