Daytona wing

FerrariTruck said:
get a life:rock:

not sure what you mean by " get a life " ?!?!?!?!?!?

but if you insinuating, by my wingo post that i am tryin to " make fun of " joe's by what i posted " the picture " plz refer back to post #29

and you will see how i agree with prof comment

VIPER said:
not sure what you mean by " get a life " ?!?!?!?!?!?

but if you insinuating, by my wingo post that i am tryin to " make fun of " joe's by what i posted " the picture " plz refer back to post #29

and you will see how i agree with prof comment

I know what you meant by it :D Hey bro you going to florida with us ??

Texas Yellow Fever/wolfram's YF QC looks sick with the tall wing. SHU-DOG's tall wing looks good as well. IMO, the lower the truck, the better the tall wing looks. I say go for it! :congrats:

EMT/SRT said:
Texas Yellow Fever/wolfram's YF QC looks sick with the tall wing. SHU-DOG's tall wing looks good as well. IMO, the lower the truck, the better the tall wing looks. I say go for it! :congrats:

That's a really good formula, the lower the truck the better the tall wings look. Good thinking! :rock:

Hatedonmostly said:
I know what you meant by it :D Hey bro you going to florida with us ??

tryin too bro - life just keep hittin me with a sock full of nickels, now im lookin into finding new living arrangements,...

If it was perhaps me as well who was being refered to. First, I am kidding.

Second, I feel confident in poking a little fun at something I once owned and obviously did not think was all that bad if I bought one.

My previous truck before the SRT-10, just before I traded it in.
Daytona.jpg
2005 RAM Daytona

SlvrSnake said:
If it was perhaps me as well who was being refered to. First, I am kidding.

Second, I feel confident in poking a little fun at something I once owned and obviously did not think was all that bad if I bought one.

My previous truck before the SRT-10, just before I traded it in.
View attachment 38707
2005 RAM Daytona

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh It's all in good fun buddy no worries here :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not laughing
ry%3D400

Much;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back