De-badged or Sleeper

shorty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was gonna de-badge my truck and put the ’06-SRT-10 badges on the doors and the Viper head badge on hood and tailgate but on second thought, maybe 10th thought. I kinda like the sleeper effect. :dontknow: QC with sissy steps and all stock from the outside seems to give the other guys a since of power. Plus I am an old man so they think what the heck, I can take him. Then I unleash the VENOMOUS1 power mods and show the kids this old man ain’t so slow after all. :chain: Kinda like the kid yesterday in the Chevy. :D

I prefer badgeless. It gives it a clean look. The viper head badge on the grill looks good and if you do it right most people don't even notice it's different.

I've always thought changing one to look like a V6 truck would make for a pretty cool sleeper.

Last edited:
Take the badges off, put a regular hood on, take the body kit off, take the wing off, put stock ram 1500 rims on it, and surprise everybody at every stop light for the rest of your life.

I put the srt-10 decals back on the truck. In Germany maybe 1% knows whats the meaning of srt-10 is.
When you take them off on the Autobahn with 160mp/h they can´t see, if you had decals or not:evil::evil:

To me, taking the badges off is as silly as the guys that put SRT10 badges on V8 or six cylinder trucks.

Take the badges off, put a regular hood on, take the body kit off, take the wing off, put stock ram 1500 rims on it, and surprise everybody at every stop light for the rest of your life.

If I was to ever total my truck, I would consider rebuilding it this way, even down to using chrome bumpers and V6 Magnum emblems.

There is a mustang owner that works out at my gym that is always talking about how awesome his stockish 4.6 car is. He must have seen me out hot rodding it somewhere, because the other night he walked up and said, "your truck is sick, what have you done to it?" I told him it was basically stock with some mild tuning, headers, etc. His reply was, "so what size V8 is it?". I told him I wished I could get an uber awesome V8, or maybe an ultra uber awesome Hemi, but my truck didn't have a V8... Then I walked off. This whole story would be that much cooler if he were to see the V6 emblem on the truck. lol

Hahah!! Thats what Im talking about, I would have sooo much fun in my truck if it was a sleeper. I have the opposite problem, my truck looks faster than it is. Maybe its just my truck, or Im use to it….but its quite slow.

Hahah!! Thats what Im talking about, I would have sooo much fun in my truck if it was a sleeper. I have the opposite problem, my truck looks faster than it is. Maybe its just my truck, or Im use to it….but its quite slow.

Driver mod should clear that problem right up. :D

How slow is it?

It seems me and chris are the only ones in this town that even know what and srt 10 is, so it wouldnt matter here lol.

It seems me and chris are the only ones in this town that even know what and srt 10 is, so it wouldnt matter here lol.
It's crazy, huh? I even had one guy look at the SRT emblem and say, "Oh, does this have the 6.1 in it?"

No one knowing does make it easier to pick fights with the diesel boys though :D

Have you raced any of the 5.0's in town?

The dealership here didnt even know what engine was in it lol. I have matched up with a few from a dig, but there all old dudes that just hammer it to 35 and give up. Had a few srt jeeps at the house last night.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back