Dealer eyeballing the 10

bosshawg806

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yesterday i received a letter from a local dealership im not going to name basic saying they are looking for 10 to buy to help raise money for the victims of sandy saying they are willing to buy it for more than its owed on it yea whatever. It said becuz they are so rare they could sale them fast and the are looking for 04-05 models. So i threw the letter away and today i they call asking about the first time i laughed and hung up so the idiot called back trying to explain it i told him politely no then he kept rambling so i got annoyed and told i wasnt saling my truck but i will sale him a hobo d:(k cheese smothered in underwear he got the point then.

last dealer to give me an offer on my truck i asked him if he wanted his teeth kicked in lol. but my truck isnt going anywhere except in for upgrades :)

last dealer to give me an offer on my truck i asked him if he wanted his teeth kicked in lol. but my truck isnt going anywhere except in for upgrades :)

Lol ya I remembered you talking about it then you did a burn out leaving the parking lot lol

Ill be honest bout a month ago i thought bout it but then i fell in love again lol not selling here!

Anything I have is for sale, cepting my Savior and bride. Give me enough and I will sell my 10----turn around and buy another will less miles. Saw one in Fairbanks Alaska with 1700 miles on it. White limited edition ’04 priced at 30K. Would I sell my ’05-- 10 for 30K and buy that one? In a word, yes.

I have thought about it since I have another vehicle that is a toy and there are some things I could do with the cash.

Anything I have is for sale, cepting my Savior and bride. Give me enough and I will sell my 10----turn around and buy another will less miles. Saw one in Fairbanks Alaska with 1700 miles on it. White limited edition ’04 priced at 30K. Would I sell my ’05-- 10 for 30K and buy that one? In a word, yes.

Pretty sure I saw that same CE 3 days after I bought mine. Was kinda pissed.

I'm the only one in my town so its kinda hard to be unknown especially when damn near ever v8 around "tries" to run with me

I'm not selling mine ether but I'll take a 100 k for it if some one wants to buy it :D

only Viper Truck i would give 100K for is Whitey:rock::rock::rock:

Attachments

• DSC02057.JPG
    DSC02057.JPG
    599.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC02058.JPG
    DSC02058.JPG
    583.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
So yesterday i received a letter from a local dealership im not going to name basic saying they are looking for 10 to buy to help raise money for the victims of sandy saying they are willing to buy it for more than its owed on it yea whatever. It said becuz they are so rare they could sale them fast and the are looking for 04-05 models. So i threw the letter away and today i they call asking about the first time i laughed and hung up so the idiot called back trying to explain it i told him politely no then he kept rambling so i got annoyed and told i wasnt saling my truck but i will sale him a hobo d:(k cheese smothered in underwear he got the point then.

I had the owner of Grapevine Dodge call me and ask me to sell my truck to him, so I went up there and they offered 8K. I laughed and demanded my keys back and left. They call me every two months asking to sell her. SMH

I had the owner of Grapevine Dodge call me and ask me to sell my truck to him, so I went up there and they offered 8K. I laughed and demanded my keys back and left. They call me every two months asking to sell her. SMH

Should've punched him in the mouth and demanded money for gas and wasting your time, that's an insult

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back