Dealing with Forum Vendors

Ready2Bite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys: anybody dealt with Scott at Venomous 1 Racing? I ordered a set of hoses from him April 17, sent the money and delivery address, received an e-mail saying he would get them out to me for Wednesday (APril 22), got naother e-mail from him on the 21 saying he ran into a small problem - not enough fittings and he was going to expedite the fittings and haven't heard a word from him since the 23rd. Is he legit? I'm worrying now since there has been no further communication from him. I asked for a tracking number - no response!
Anybody else deal with him? Any feedback on him?
Mike

Last edited:
He's a very active member, people always seem to be happy with his work. I'd say from what i've read he is legit, don't know from experience just from reading.

no tracking numbers, but got everything so far…………..

where the hell are those pretty YELLOW bars at Scott???:burnout::burnout:

Mike, your hoses are en route bud. Yessir I was short 2 fittings but yessir quite legit. Headed to Missouri addres sir

Nuke your bars under almost ready bud.

Scott's a good guy. I think his business is a one man operation, so he probably gets busy.

When I got my truck, he hooked me up with some parts that the prior owner removed. OK in my book.

I've dealt with Scott on a one on one basis.. albeit through Facebook correspondence but he's a top notch guy and has always been there when I had a question. of course with a smaller operation things can get hectic trying to handle it all. Between him and Tony @ JTSVP, if they can't help ya.. then ya can't be helped.. I'm only speaking from my personal experience with the both.. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either... also can't forget VPRPWRD as well.. they have all helped me a lot with answers for my sometimes very simple questions since I've only been a SRT Ram owner but a few months. Even when it comes down to parts I can get anywhere, I'd go to those guys first to help them than the local parts house when it comes to even simple items. well unless of course it's something I need immediately.

He's kept my truck running---PERIOD. Odd hours, bad weather and all he has always been there when I needed him. Most likely would have sold the truck by now had it not been for VENOMOUS1. Thanks Scott. :rock::rock::rock:

He keeps telling me my truck is fast so that help too. :D

It's all about communication period.

Thanks Charlie, yes it's hard to communicate when you're elbow deep in an engine, fixing a truck for a deadline, your daughters BDay, and parts orders to build and ship. I've been running ragged lately and trying to spend more time with family on the two days we call a weekend. Anybody that knows me knows that I don't even stop then :(
I try to weasel in another little job or two and house chores and normal life day to day necessities. I agree communication is the key, but I'll tell ya between sleep, work, sanity and memory I do forget to return a message or update an order, but best believe it's on it's way or in progress. No slack time here!
Here's a pic of what I mean for you Charlie, lol.
Last nights work. Sat night! Body work during the day, sprayed last night. Limo condoms rock :)image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm not perfect, not will I ever be, but I strive to get as close as possible.
Scott

yeah, what he said!!! wheres my damn YELLOW bars??? i could of made them myself by………….. oh wait……… if i could do it myself…………. i would ##ck it up like the rest of what i'm trying to install right now…….. why in the world did i order so much $hit at the same time……………...

Mike, your hoses are en route bud. Yessir I was short 2 fittings but yessir quite legit. Headed to Missouri addres sir

Nuke your bars under almost ready bud.

Scott: can you give me an ETA? I'm in Missouri until Thursday morning - flying out early - and my last full day in the plant here will be Wednesday. I won't be back for a couple of weeks and would like to get the hoses installed this coming weekend if at all possible.
Thanks
Mike

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back