Deals Gap - Nice pics of truck

poppopmadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like these the most!! So Far!!

I should have some this weekend of Drag racing/car show at Piedmont Dragway! I refilled NOS Bottle!

Attachments

• Ram 019x.jpg
    Ram 019x.jpg
    1,009.4 KB · Views: 313
  • Ram 020x.jpg
    Ram 020x.jpg
    971.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Ram 021x.jpg
    Ram 021x.jpg
    1,000.6 KB · Views: 328
  • Ram 022x.jpg
    Ram 022x.jpg
    857.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Ram 023x.jpg
    Ram 023x.jpg
    978.6 KB · Views: 162
poppopmadman said:
I like these the most!! So Far!!

I should have some this weekend of Drag racing/car show at Piedmont Dragway! I refilled NOS Bottle!
GOOD JOB - NICE ACTION SHOTS.:D

Nice pics....I ran Deal's Gap two years ago. I was in my Cobra and I had a friend driving his Z06. I led the way into Tennessee and he led the way back.
We went one Friday morning and had the road to ourselves. That was one of the most intense rides of my life. If I had someone riding with me they would have thrown up for sure.

For those that do not know, Deal's Gap (Tail of the Dragon) is 318 curves in 11 miles and is America’s number one motorcycle and sports car road. Not to mention you are going up, over and down a mountain.

I ran it flat out and never got out of second gear......

rickb-x-svt said:
Nice pics....I ran Deal's Gap two years ago. I was in my Cobra and I had a friend driving his Z06. I led the way into Tennessee and he led the way back.
We went one Friday morning and had the road to ourselves. That was one of the most intense rides of my life. If I had someone riding with me they would have thrown up for sure.

For those that do not know, Deal's Gap (Tail of the Dragon) is 318 curves in 11 miles and is America’s number one motorcycle and sports car road. Not to mention you are going up, over and down a mountain.

I ran it flat out and never got out of second gear......

I didn't know what the gap was. I have been looking at the pics for 10 minutes trying to find the gap.

Hey Rick how are things? Send me a PM.

Nice pics !!!! :D

Must be rough having that in your back yard.....its a good 4 hrs for me.

Nice Pics!! You should get some with you doing a smoke-show for us!!:p :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back