Dec 5 Fontana Raceway GTG #2

Good job, Brad.:rock:

I had a best of 13.5 yesterday in the Silverado.

Brad, did you get a video of when I smoked the GTO?

man what a day..just woke up after falling asleep on the way home:argh: Man was i tired. But it was a good track day and hell we even got 3 runs:rock:

Want to give thanks to all you guys for showing up. Made this a cool track day.

Jerry, good seeing you out:congrats: Lets get some more seat time in that puppy and we should crank out a nice time

Srtbrad, thanks again for coming out and filiming and photogin' :congrats:

sorry i left before i saw you come back but brotha i was already getttin sleepy:eek:
Ill stop by some time this week to go check out footage

Brad, lol who would of thought on out last run we would both crank out our best run:marchmellow:

Also want to give thanks to DC performance, that was a real nice gester covering the $$$ for the 3 trucks that went to race:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: thanks dan

GADodgetech said:
Look at the fold on the slick!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Congrats Brad :congrats: Woulda thunk you could drive :p

Just imagine if I could drive:p A good driver would be mid 11s in my truck:eek:

How about some timeslips...how did everybody do? Was the starting line holding.....how was the temp and air quality?

Trainman said:
How about some timeslips...how did everybody do? Was the starting line holding.....how was the temp and air quality?
Hey Jerry, It was cold yesterday but I think everyone had a good time. Alfredo and Brad had there best times on the last run.

Good meeting some of you guys. Sorry to here about your purge valve ferarri truck.

My friend used my camera, but didnt get any vids of you guys, sorry.

Look forward to see some of the footage you guys got.

Buckachow said:
Good meeting some of you guys. Sorry to here about your purge valve ferarri truck.

My friend used my camera, but didnt get any vids of you guys, sorry.

Look forward to see some of the footage you guys got.

Who are you:dontknow:

FerrariTruck said:
he's one of the boys over from the lightning forum that i hang out on..helped me pour 110 in my truck:rock:

he a cool dude. check out the thread. haybale (ryan) is the guy i raced in the black L. He has a nicer black one

heres the thread over there

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30036
OHHHHH thats the guys talking S%*t about the SRT trucks. j/k

Cherry Performance said:
Great to see you guys again and meeting you Quicksilver & Viperpwred:rock: :rock:

it was a fun day.. hopefully ill get the $$$ for a tune & exhaust in time for the next one so ill race this time.... if not i may just do some stock runs for fun... probably will. gettin my power steering fixed today and swappin out rear rotors for slotted centrics tomorrow, then tranny & diff flush on thursday... if i didnt have to spend my $$ on that id have enough money for headers as well :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back