December Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Well, its that time again!

December is a time of giving and the holiday month, and the VTCOA Administration would like to giveaway a December TOTM gift compliments of Venom Motorsports!!

Not only do you get a "December TOTM 06" shirt, but you get a OEM full alarm system with ignition kill, Dual Stage shock sensor, and Glass-break sensor. This is a Brand new OEM system made by audiovox. For questions on the system, please PM Steve Austin :)

Post up pics, mod list, and any info here for consideration for the December Truck of The Month!!:burnout:

:)

This thread is for submissions / Pictures only. Use the other thread for any other posts. Non Pictures / Off Topic will be deleted....:D

Thx

-RedSrt007

OK... I'll bite. :D Here is a pic. :dontknow: :p

TOTM.jpg

I'm sure I won't get the votes but I think my truck should at least be cosidered. Appearance wise it's not that plain.

DCP_1123.jpg

*looks left*
*looks right*
Okay...no Doneo, no Wazzsup....I'll give it a shot:

kevsrt10large1.jpg

2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 (Regular Cab)

Attachments

• P1000503.JPG
    P1000503.JPG
    556.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I'll give it a shot, and see if ya'll will give whitey some love. Mods: smoked rear lenses and smoked third brake light, centerforce clutch with fidanza flywheel, K&N CAI, 06 badges, and a fresh new coat of white paint on the passenger side!!!!

Attachments

• DSC02086.JPG
    DSC02086.JPG
    584.1 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC02058.JPG
    DSC02058.JPG
    583.6 KB · Views: 68
10boom said:
I'll give it a shot, and see if ya'll will give whitey some love. Mods: smoked rear lenses and smoked third brake light, centerforce clutch with fidanza flywheel, K&N CAI, 06 badges, and a fresh new coat of white paint on the passenger side!!!!

GOD I LOVE THAT TRUCK! :love: :eek: (And I don't know why... I HATE white vehicles. :dontknow: :confused: ) Somehow, it just looks so damn awesome on that thing... :rock:

Strong field of trucks.....and some nice guy's to boot, good luck to those who particapate.....expect to stay up all night watching the talley board....Kev, thats right up your alley, yeah frick'n night owl.

Black1 said:
GOD I LOVE THAT TRUCK! :love: :eek: (And I don't know why... I HATE white vehicles. :dontknow: :confused: ) Somehow, it just looks so damn awesome on that thing... :rock:

Thanks Jake, I might have to send you some Monte Christo #4's that I picked up in El Salvador after a comment like that!!

Rice Eater said:
NBT......for that sweeeeeet fly by vid w/ the top mount blaring!
I 3rd NBT's Silver truck with subdued flames (not to mention his videos and contributions to the site), 2nd Kevan's Black RC (plus his help with Indy's recovery) and Jake's Black QC (and his love for Mikey).

Well guys I guess as a newbie I will toss my hat in the ring . Cant say's it one of the special one one or nuttin but it is the only one like it . Only mods to date are CAI and remove several nail from tires to keep weight down .
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Hotrodmike, nice truck man! I love the black and blue, I've thought about doing something similar except having the blue going from the beltline down on the truck with the exception of the front and rear bumper, keep them black. Anyway, love the color combo...

Down Under Yellow Fever

Well - im back in for another shot!!

Christmas is summer time and that means its time for yellow!!! and a right hand drive one too...:rock: :rock:

For those that dont know me - i paid for this truck in december 2004 and waited till Feb 2006 before i could even drive it for the first time!! It took all this time to be delivered to australia and be converted to right hand drive!!!

I have only a few mods as my major mod of converting it cost $35,000. I have taken out the angel eyes now as they only lasted 3 months before they stopped working.:burnout:

Attachments

• Kawana Car Show 020.jpg
    Kawana Car Show 020.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 39
  • MS06 002.jpg
    MS06 002.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 50
  • MS06 136.jpg
    MS06 136.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 37
  • ram 002.jpg
    ram 002.jpg