December Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

I think I have the only 06 QC SRT-10 Night Runner on here. Here she is in pure form, only a month old and barely over 1200 miles. Got the spray-in bedliner and the CAI coming in from JMB Performance.

BlackKnight said:
I think I have the only 06 QC SRT-10 Night Runner on here. Here she is in pure form, only a month old and barely over 1200 miles. Got the spray-in bedliner and the CAI coming in from JMB Performance.
YOur gonna love that CAI Bro. Mine rocks!:rock:

BlackKnight said:

Sorry, Rotten Ronnie beat you here.:D :p

I nominate NBT, then Whitey. Everyones trucks look good.
NBT, because his truck is sick. In person, you can really appreciate the beauty, of the exterior, under the hood, and personally, the fun of sitting in the passenger seat :burnout: :D :D
Whitey, because that white really looks nice. Its true, I dont know why but I love it. Prob because its so rare.

Last edited:
Hotrodmike said:
Well guys I guess as a newbie I will toss my hat in the ring . Cant say's it one of the special one one or nuttin but it is the only one like it . Only mods to date are CAI and remove several nail from tires to keep weight down .
Have A Kind Day
Mike

I'm sorry but you just GOTTA love HOTRODMIKE'S blue on black paint scheme. I've got goose pimples.

Man that's a purty 4x4 Jeff, when are you going to lower that thing to give it it's justifiable stance???:dontknow: :burnout:

Damn. First Kalani, then NBT, and now a new Night Runner.
I feel like Gary & Wyatt from "Weird Science". :)

Black1 said:
When does the POLL go up???? :dontknow: :dancing:
Yeah - when?:dontknow:

Maybe Patrick ate to much turkey and he's still napping?:dontknow:

Wifey said:
Hey eddie howya doing :rock:

for now OK, i had a bad week??????
but i am watching TV with the kids and enjoying my day?
are you coming on Dec. 2nd to Fontana?:D

Whitesnake said:
for now OK, i had a bad week??????
but i am watching TV with the kids and enjoying my day?
are you coming on Dec. 2nd to Fontana?:D
I have company that weekend so prolly can't make it. I hope the weather stays nice for everyone.
Sorry about your bad week :( I have had those before :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back