decent deal 05 QC 17K

looks to be a god deal even though the miles are on the high side and she has some wear and tear. looks good for 17k

i mean shit, there are guys out there with over 100k miles on red 05 RC's askin 17,5-18k. and beat the shit outa there truck at the track and (viper)-haul shit around in her......even pull trailers:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...5712801?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cbe000fa1

Supposed to be some sort of picture or link here that I'm missing?

hhaha, i realized i forgot to put the link in right after i hit the "submit post" button. so i hit the back button real quick and corrected it and it seemed to work. but for some reason this morning they are both here. i am pretty sure Dan put it back up jujst to make me look bad, he is a whale of a VAGINA:toilet::toilet::toilet:

I seen a silver 05 QC on eBay this morning for buy it now of 15300, had 141k miles though. Cheap enough you could build the engine.

hhaha, i realized i forgot to put the link in right after i hit the "submit post" button. so i hit the back button real quick and corrected it and it seemed to work. but for some reason this morning they are both here. i am pretty sure Dan put it back up jujst to make me look bad, he is a whale of a VAGINA:toilet::toilet::toilet:

Dude you need no help at all when it comes to looking bad.................

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back