destroyed a jeep srt8 from a dig on street tires

The mods you have will not beat a modded new 5.0 sorry but keep dreaming my friend.

Your truck runs 4.7 0-60 mine does that also and has 6 less cylinders and 300 less horsepower. Don't be to proud.

Every one in that video you so call race looks like they were not even hitting the gas at all, just you did a rolling throttle smash on them. if you were supercharged I would not have a problem seeing some of this but being almost bone stock. I don't see it.

When I had my truck I ran a modded 370Z from a 40 roll, didnt smoke him like your videos show, But started to walk away from him. they are a 13.0 stock car. and I had much more mods done to my truck than you have to your's.

Not trying to be hard on ya, I just don't see it. And sorry if you feel there is to many assholes on here, when you get the grunt of shit I do from some of these guys, than you can cry.

You maybe dont know how to drive your 10 right lol ive smoked a couple of 370z nismos idk if those are faster..theres been a couple of people telling me the same thing about those cars but I havent lost to one and when I raced the one in the video i had a passenger he didnt ....I have never lost to another 10 yet...I dont think I have the fastest truck out there but i have been beating alot of shit JAJAJAJAJA and i have videos to prove it ;) ....another thing my older bro had a 06 rc inferno red exactly like mine but he totalled it ..He use to beat a buddys tuned,filter,exhasut 05 srt10 like nothing in his bone stock 06 srt and i was passenger with him the 05 didnt have passenger..MAYBE I GOT ONE OF THE GOOD 06 10's lol

it's been like this... you don't have to be here if you don't want to;)

y r u talking with your salvage 10 lol
good thing I dont care what you guys say JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA im here because I like these trucks not you guys :D

pretty fun arguing with you guys . Telling me I cant beat something when I have beat them in video JAJAJAJAJAJA good times ..keep em coming

No it doesnt I just record it and look at it in my editing program and go frame by frame till i see that I pop the clutch and the speedo starts moving and it. I just time it in the computer

I wonder how accurate that is, how many frames are in a second? Really the best thing to see how you measure up to others Is at the track with know distances and standardized testing equipment. Also I believe you'll run up against slightly more competent drivers there as well, although there are some total dumbasses that go to the track like this idiot

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVtZadoibJo]venomous1 12.87pass - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder how accurate that is, how many frames are in a second? Really the best thing to see how you measure up to others Is at the track with know distances and standardized testing equipment. Also I believe you'll run up against slightly more competent drivers there as well, although there are some total dumbasses that go to the track like this idiot

venomous1 12.87pass - YouTube

well in my gopro i use 720p/30fps...i just start the video as soon as the speedo moves... i dont how accurate it is but its better than nothing lol its around that time.... i will be going to a 1/8 mile pretty soon just to she what she does but its my first time at a track i know its way diferent than in the street. u should l record a 0-60 in yours with drag radials to see the diference:rock:

my truck has a clean title thank you very much... nice try at a low blow though...

maybe you'll pop a tire and flip yours over...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA u mad bro?

Im not a POS like you . I wouldnt wish anything bad to noone....regardless of who you are.

venomous1 12.87pass - YouTube

lmao isnt that mustang a v6?

well in my gopro i use 720p/30fps...i just start the video as soon as the speedo moves... i dont how accurate it is but its better than nothing lol its around that time.... i will be going to a 1/8 mile pretty soon just to she what she does but its my first time at a track i know its way diferent than in the street. u should l record a 0-60 in yours with drag radials to see the diference:rock:

Drag radials are shorter so they throw off the speedo so that wouldn't really work.

You maybe dont know how to drive your 10 right lol ive smoked a couple of 370z nismos idk if those are faster..theres been a couple of people telling me the same thing about those cars but I havent lost to one and when I raced the one in the video i had a passenger he didnt ....I have never lost to another 10 yet...I dont think I have the fastest truck out there but i have been beating alot of shit JAJAJAJAJA and i have videos to prove it ;) ....another thing my older bro had a 06 rc inferno red exactly like mine but he totalled it ..He use to beat a buddys tuned,filter,exhasut 05 srt10 like nothing in his bone stock 06 srt and i was passenger with him the 05 didnt have passenger..MAYBE I GOT ONE OF THE GOOD 06 10's lol

You smoke everything, They just don't know they are racing you tho :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I would argue,but why. it's your truck, be your drag racing tickets also. Have fun.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back