destroyed a jeep srt8 from a dig on street tires

i might take justin in the street ive seen one of his videos he doesnt hook for shit in his street tires lol.... his truck is faster forsure im not saying its not it also has alot of things i dont and lighter cant compare them... my 10 is stock just catback and drop in..... i get you hopefully i run it good at the track to get a good et. what do 06 rc normally run in the 1/8 stock? i know forsure i cant do low 12s......

Which video are you referring to? I've run 12.50's on street tires before any real weight reduction. One thing to remember about watching vids of people on the street is that some streets hook a lot better than others as well. Take your truck to the track and that'll let you know where you stand, I've been kicking around the idea of running my truck on street tires just to see where it's at now

Which video are you referring to? I've run 12.50's on street tires before any real weight reduction. One thing to remember about watching vids of people on the street is that some streets hook a lot better than others as well. Take your truck to the track and that'll let you know where you stand, I've been kicking around the idea of running my truck on street tires just to see where it's at now

Do it! I wanna see that.

Listen douche...no need for the name calling...no one gives fuck about your bullshit races.....like everyone said before you should wait for the other car to be ready...there is no way in hell your truck can beat a new mustang or even a srt8 jeep...its physically impossible...especially if they're automatic...all they gotta do is smash the pedal down....you should post your videos on a mustang fourm to see how bad they will laugh at your bullshit runs....

i bet ill smoke your slowass boat! .....ill keep posting them for u!JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA yea impossible ;) watch my videos ...jeep took off from a dig lolololololololololololololol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UH7fqlJzeo]11.88 Quarter Mile Run - 2011 5.0L Mustang - Steeda CAI and Mail Order Tune - YouTube[/ame]

Can tune & CAI.

yea but u ran 12.50s in the track not the street . Street is diferent with that weight reduction it will spin plus u have all those mods...mines berly hooks and it doesnt have alot of mods ... yea i want to take to the track just to see what it runs....Im saying you wont hook cus i seen your video when ur shifting it and its just spinning .... you should run on street tires just to see what it runs i bet you will still haul ass...

You're looking at it the wrong way. When he totals it, ours will gain even more value later on.

hopefully that will never happen since i only use it like once a month :D.... damn i guess you guys dont like a mexican kicking ass !! lmao 8====D suck on this!!!

Ramson, how does this compare to your truck?

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=PVWFD2YdZNw]SRT10 0-60 - YouTube[/ame]

BTW, not only is Viperhauler a young guy, he is one of the most amicable dudes you will every meet. You owe him an apology, no joke.

Last edited:
who else thinks its impossible to beat a jeep from a dig? :D
that jeep i raced isnt stock ...imagine a stock one i will rape it!

another thing is if I total it ill just go buy another one! :)

You do that. The more the better. Make sure it's an auto with steering wheel controls in case your legs don't make it. O and I forgot the hahahahahahaha or is is jajajajajajaja dang I'm confused now. What were we talkin about.

Here ya go, it will go something like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NMnNAm24XI]HILO OUTLAWS SC JEEP SRT8 VS SRT10 RAM - YouTube[/ame]

Well Well Well. Mr.JAJAJAJAAJAJAJA found your video.

Please everyone read the comments. kinda sounds like us on here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daiq3IkyFy8]2006 Ram SRT10 vs Jeep SRT8 - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back