Devil's Build Thread

What did you use to mask off the wheel to dip.

i just really just cleaned the shit out of them and then added flash cards all around the rim and went to town spraying. i ended up removing the dip and sanded down the rim and painted them. the dip was flaking off in spots

now for the big HP gain. i got the ZEX nitrous kit and so far its a blast to be spraying. im doing a 100hp shot and planning on jumping that up to a 150HP shot. i had to go out and get new rear tires cause i was having huge traction issues

I ran the main nitrous feed line under the truck to the back seat of the cab under the seat. removed the tray that is under the seat so i could fit the bottle.

hooked the nitrous controller to a micro switch off the throttle body wires so the nitrous only kicks on once im WOT

hooked up the wet lines to my CAI which is where i wished i had tonys throttle body so it would go hooked up there instead of where its at now. oh well

added my BBK throttle body and SCT tune by Torrie at unleashed tuning. now i wish i would have gone with JTSVP throttle body since it has the nitrous hook up instead i had to hook it up to my CAI as you can see later in the following post. overall i have to say that these two mods i felt the biggest HP gain. it was night and day with both. not sure if it was both that made the huge difference or it was just one of them since i installed both at the same time.

Bet the neighbors love you:dontknow::D:D:D:D:D

thewelshm

yeah it does. i have to clean it out once a month or so

Sorry to be a pill, but I have the same set uo on my Grey RC and it has yet to capture a single drop.
How many miles would you put on in a month?
I do seem to be getting some blow by around the exit tube on the passenger side valve cover but it's not alot.

Sorry to be a pill, but I have the same set uo on my Grey RC and it has yet to capture a single drop.
How many miles would you put on in a month?
I do seem to be getting some blow by around the exit tube on the passenger side valve cover but it's not alot.

i will put anywhere around 1000-1500 a month or so. i wouldnt be concern if the catch can isnt catching much.

You said you copied who?? Just curious.. I swear I had black rims and red hash marks a looong time ago. Just sayin..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back