DFW new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

oilfield

Reaction score
Been lurking here past couple weeks checking thing out since my 05 QC purchase. Site seems cool. Thought I would finally give a intro.

Welcome to the club

Welcome to the mad house, enjoy the ride and the company:burnout: ...Where about DFW r u?
We are havin a lil get together this Saturday at Bone Daddy's in Arrlington if intrested:rock:

welcome man and you should come to our G2G this weekend and show of the new ride :rock: and meet the DFW guys

Welcome ..... Ya Got any Pics of the Truck, We get off on pics of these Trucks ...

Welcome to the asylum, bro....

These trucks are tons of fun....'specially if ya mod 'em right.....

Delete your cats and toss 'em in a box in case you need em to smog.... It's the cheapest rwhp for your bucks....

D

Yea, I work for halliburton out of Alvarado. I live in arlington but I'm on call this weekend but if i'm off I'll show up what time is everyone meeting up. Haven't had a chance to get pics but will post some up when i get a chance.

oilfield said:
Yea, I work for halliburton out of Alvarado. I live in arlington but I'm on call this weekend but if i'm off I'll show up what time is everyone meeting up. Haven't had a chance to get pics but will post some up when i get a chance.
Im pretty sure it's at 11am...early....then off to the track I think:rock:

This is the best I can do right now
IMGP0032-1.jpg

Howdy & Welcome to the RBC:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :congrats: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :congrats:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back