Did a few cosmetic upgrades to my 10

Wastelands Warrior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of moving, and my SRT-10 is my moving vehicle at he moment, so I don't to take it totally out of service to install all the parts I've accumulated. But I figured I'd do a few bolt on/cosmetic changes. I did up a new grill, headlight covers, new taillights and some reaper skull hydrographics

[/URL

Last edited:
mofos get shot for a lot less than that round here....On a positive note, my truck just went up 10% in resale value..

Last edited:
mofos get shot for a lot less than that round here....On a positive note, my truck just went up 10% in resale value..

So shoot me then, and don't count your money, yet, chief. Everything I did is bolt on, I have the stock parts in my garage and can put the truck back to whatever you deem acceptable in no time. But I'm glad you are willing to share your close mindedness, WWW tuff guy stance, and big strong opinion.

Its ok. Its what u like. Everyone has different taste. But I think your the first person to make a 10 look like a regular ram. Congrats.

Everything I did is bolt on, I have the stock parts in my garage and can put the truck back to stock in no time, so I can be like everyone else. And for the record, the truck was shaved of all emblems when I bought it, so it pretty much have a regular ram vibe from the start..

So shoot me then, and don't count your money, yet, chief. Everything I did is bolt on, I have the stock parts in my garage and can put the truck back to whatever you deem acceptable in no time. But I'm glad you are willing to share your close mindedness, WWW tuff guy stance, and big strong opinion.

Great mouth kill

its different so just build what you like bud. It really don't matter what we think. I know you spent some $$ on the grill. I looked a few different ones but damn on the prices so I built my own grill set up since I have a bunch of extra BBS wheel bolts.

For others to like it your going to have add 15 other viper badges then get strips and then get a big VIPER SRT 10 banner on the windshield and then a big viper sticker on the back window and then the viper head strip decal that goes down the back of your bed. Then you'll be in the cool guy group.
Cheers Jay

its different so just build what you like bud. It really don't matter what we think. I know you spent some $$ on the grill. I looked a few different ones but damn on the prices so I built my own grill set up since I have a bunch of extra BBS wheel bolts.

For others to like it your going to have add 15 other viper badges then get strips and then get a big VIPER SRT 10 banner on the windshield and then a big viper sticker on the back window and then the viper head strip decal that goes down the back of your bed. Then you'll be in the cool guy group.
Cheers Jay

Was that meant to be funny or was that a dis? Trying to keep up with you highschool kids...

yeah I just got mouth killed also...and now im getting pms...lol

I think I have an admirer...

I don't admire how you can continue to be a super douche bag when I asked you to be a man and knock it off. But you probably have to sit down to piss, so being a man is out of your range of abilities. Now tell me how you are going to beat me up for dissing you...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't admire how you can continue to be a super douche bag when I asked you to be a man and knock it off. But you probably have to sit down to piss, so being a man is out of your range of abilities. Now tell me how you are going to beat me up for dissing you...:rolleyes:

I sit down to piss sonny and in Texas we do what we darn well want. Call us a girly and we will hit you with our purse. :D Your mods-----well all I can say is it must be a Yankee thing cause in most of Texas (not San Antonio) you would be laughed off the road. To take a really good truck (the best) and turn it into a wannabe is shameful. :( Take it to a GTG and you gonna hear. "ya did what to this truck?" :dontknow: Reminds me of tinker toys. :confused:

Not sure why everyone is hating on it doesn't look bad. And if you like who cares anyways.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back