Did a few cosmetic upgrades to my 10

I don't admire how you can continue to be a super douche bag when I asked you to be a man and knock it off. But you probably have to sit down to piss, so being a man is out of your range of abilities. Now tell me how you are going to beat me up for dissing you...:rolleyes:

You asked me to be a man? How can i take someone serious that thinks a fucking halloween skeleton on the front of his truck is BADASS...Its just to bad the price of our trucks have gotten so low that broke ass white trash kids can afford them...Nice fucking trash all over your yard too kid!!

I don't admire how you can continue to be a super douche bag when I asked you to be a man and knock it off. But you probably have to sit down to piss, so being a man is out of your range of abilities. Now tell me how you are going to beat me up for dissing you...:rolleyes:

Diss? You have only made me laugh, your feeble minded insults are laughable..Your the only mad one little man..

You asked me to be a man? How can i take someone serious that thinks a fucking halloween skeleton on the front of his truck is BADASS...Its just to bad the price of our trucks have gotten so low that broke ass white trash kids can afford them...

Do WHATEVER THE HELL you feel like! No matter what you do or don't do, somebody gonna piss & moan about one thing or another. Enjoy it for whatever you want it to be, everybody else can f...off...

Be prepared, in the future when you decide to post some lame ass shit like a mouth kill or a silly Skeleton some off us may find it amusing...I am sorry you are butt hurt...but get over it..

Do WHATEVER THE HELL you feel like! No matter what you do or don't do, somebody gonna piss & moan about one thing or another. Enjoy it for whatever you want it to be, everybody else can f...off...

Thanks for being one huge contradiction...and thank you for your opinion...

Diss? You have only made me laugh, your feeble minded insults are laughable..Your the only mad one little man..

You asked me to be a man? How can i take someone serious that thinks a fucking halloween skeleton on the front of his truck is BADASS...Its just to bad the price of our trucks have gotten so low that broke ass white trash kids can afford them...

You def get my vote for scariest comebacks. Little man...lol
Where did I ever say it was "BADASS?" I went with a different look with BOLT ONS and get f'n crucified. Before you ratchet your jaw show me something revolutionary or even a little bit different you've done with your 10 and I'll be the first to shake your hand. But I'll cave in. You win, guy. Your opinion and the other parrots are the only ones that matter. And I'm far from mad. I'm disappointed that I thought this board would be a cool place to hang out and get into the SRT10 community. But it is obvious that the majority of the crew here are keyboard commandos who have way too much time on their hands and should shut the f'n computer off and go do something worth while. And as for being "broke ass white trash," I'd love to show you the invoices for parts I've gotten from Tony, Justin, Scott, the Viper Store, etc that I'm just waiting to install. I have no problems paying my bills or my way. But I'll tell you what, let me know what meets you plan on making this year. I'll gladly show you how "broke ass white trash" I am in person. In fact, Moparpalooza is next month...

Last edited:
I sit down to piss sonny and in Texas we do what we darn well want. Call us a girly and we will hit you with our purse. :D Your mods-----well all I can say is it must be a Yankee thing cause in most of Texas (not San Antonio) you would be laughed off the road. To take a really good truck (the best) and turn it into a wannabe is shameful. :( Take it to a GTG and you gonna hear. "ya did what to this truck?" :dontknow: Reminds me of tinker toys. :confused:

Um, are we talking "modern" Texas or back in Sam Houston's days? 'Cause I've been in Texas many times over the years being my "Yankee" self and have had noooo probs with the locals. Just bought a car out of Spring Tx last year in fact.
And as far as a "wannabe," well, how can something that exists as what it started as be a "wannabe?" The truck is still a 10, even if you don't like it. You can think what you want, Shorty. I respect stuff you've posted about spirituality and God and I'm just gonna exit stage left on that note...

You def get my vote for scariest comebacks. Little man...lol
Where did I ever say it was "BADASS?" I went with a different look with BOLT ONS and get f'n crucified. Before you ratchet your jaw show me something revolutionary or even a little bit different you've done with your 10 and I'll be the first to shake your hand. But I'll cave in. You win, guy. Your opinion and the other parrots are the only ones that matter. And I'm far from mad. I'm disappointed that I thought this board would be a cool place to hang out and get into the SRT10 community. But it is obvious that the majority of the crew here are keyboard commandos who have way too much time on their hands and should shut the f'n computer off and go do something worth while. And as for being "broke ass white trash," I'd love to show you the invoices for parts I've gotten from Tony, Justin, Scott, the Viper Store, etc that I'm just waiting to install. I have no problems paying my bills or my way. But I'll tell you what, let me know what meets you plan on making this year. I'll gladly show you how "broke ass white trash" I am in person. In fact, Moparpalooza is next month...

So let me get this straight...When you get disappointed you threaten people?

Its funny that what you said you hated in your pm, you are exactly like that!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-10-16-45-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-10-16-45-42.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Thanks for being one huge contradiction...and thank you for your opinion...

Its clear to see that you were taped to poles and shoved in lockers as a kid. You got the shit kicked out of you through your whole childhood and now that you learned to punch letters on your keyboard your the toughest guy around. I clearly get it you hate most people on this forum (probably including me now) and I can see you really don't like wasteland. is he a lil odd? yes.... is what he did to his truck nice, IMO and yours no. but to vulture around his posts and chirp off anyone that says its his truck he can do what he wants............give it up bud. Now i'm going to have a beer while you chirp me......:cheers:

Its clear to see that you were taped to poles and shoved in lockers as a kid. You got the shit kicked out of you through your whole childhood and now that you learned to punch letters on your keyboard your the toughest guy around. I clearly get it you hate most people on this forum (probably including me now) and I can see you really don't like wasteland. is he a lil odd? yes.... is what he did to his truck nice, IMO and yours no. but to vulture around his posts and chirp off anyone that says its his truck he can do what he wants............give it up bud. Now i'm going to have a beer while you chirp me......:cheers:

Thanks for your oponion ass hat

Um, are we talking "modern" Texas or back in Sam Houston's days? 'Cause I've been in Texas many times over the years being my "Yankee" self and have had noooo probs with the locals. Just bought a car out of Spring Tx last year in fact.
And as far as a "wannabe," well, how can something that exists as what it started as be a "wannabe?" The truck is still a 10, even if you don't like it. You can think what you want, Shorty. I respect stuff you've posted about spirituality and God and I'm just gonna exit stage left on that note...

Only problem is your truck does NOT now look like a 10 but a Hemi wanting to be a 10. Nuff said-----this has nothing to do with my spiritual life, just think you have crucified an otherwise beautiful truck. :burnout:

Sorry if your feelings are hurt but we all got opinions and in my opinion your truck really ain't purdy. I caught the wrath for having nerf bars and not lowering my truck so if your gonna post here get used to folks stating their mind. Someone posted pictures of a black and orange custom paint job on their 10 and a lot of opinions came back negative, real negative. Personally I thought it was another crucifixion of a beautiful truck. The folks on this site tell it like they see it and sometimes feelings get stepped on but like my momma once said, "if ya can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen." Everyone is welcome here but from now on be prepared for honest feedback---even if it is brutally honest. :chain:

And remember, I do carry a purse and will not hesitate throwing it at you as I pass you on the right hand shoulder if you are driving too slow. :D

Who "threatened" you? I clearly stated I will "SHOW you" how much of a non broke ass white trash person I am in person. You obviously down have the mental capaciaty to understand a clearly written line. Nothing was said about a physical altercation. I was thinking along the lines of buying you a nice dinner and discussing the issue at hand, SHOWING you how non "broke ass white trash" I am, case in point removing any prior views you had about me being "broke ass white trash." But then again, a person such as you who will readily throw racial epithets around so freely on a public forum is probably someone I would fear about getting my ass kicked just by being guilty by association. So, along with splurting "white trash" with con brio, what other funny racist terms do you let fly without engaging your brain? Did you drop any "N" bombs today and leave 'em rolling in the aisles?

I only spoke of your spiritual views because I admire a person who isn't afraid to speak openly of them. Nothing more/less intended.

I try to live my life by the creed "respect will get you respect." But is is obvious that is not the case here. If someone doesn't like what I've done and can man up and speak like a man, I respect that. But when the gate opens and a bunch of guys just foam at the mouth and spew out lame ass random bullshit, well, that is just plain ignorant and childish. It has nothing to do with "honest feedback." If you can speak like a man and tell me you don't like it for whatever reason, then you have spoken wisely. But when nothing but puke like talk about drugs, racial epithets, school yard worthy bully talk, etc is the sum of the parts of my truck not going over, well, it's all a waste of space.

Only problem is your truck does NOT now look like a 10 but a Hemi wanting to be a 10. Nuff said-----this has nothing to do with my spiritual life, just think you have crucified an otherwise beautiful truck. :burnout:

Sorry if your feelings are hurt but we all got opinions and in my opinion your truck really ain't purdy. I caught the wrath for having nerf bars and not lowering my truck so if your gonna post here get used to folks stating their mind. Someone posted pictures of a black and orange custom paint job on their 10 and a lot of opinions came back negative, real negative. Personally I thought it was another crucifixion of a beautiful truck. The folks on this site tell it like they see it and sometimes feelings get stepped on but like my momma once said, "if ya can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen." Everyone is welcome here but from now on be prepared for honest feedback---even if it is brutally honest. :chain:

And remember, I do carry a purse and will not hesitate throwing it at you as I pass you on the right hand shoulder if you are driving too slow. :D

Last edited:

You need to chill and move on. If you can't, I will be more then happy to help you move on...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back