Did some Odds n Ends to the Truck-Here's Pics

JimTeTe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed all Grill sections To Black and added the chrome SRT lettering in bottom front hood section, and did a couple odds and ends under the hood. Here's a few pics ....... Chrome rims coming in a couple weeks.

NewGrilles4ss_zpsf9ad90f8.jpg

NewGrilles3ss_zps394d25fe.jpg

NewGrilles2ss_zpsc35f252f.jpg

NewGrilles1ss_zpsde6bdb14.jpg

NewGrilles5ss_zps0e49e441.jpg

NewGrilles6ss_zps539c4cac.jpg

Jim

Thanks Bud, was undecided for awhile , then Hawk02 twisted my arm, didn't take much twisting .......... Thanks to Chris for his help, and Nick for his moral support.

Jim

sharp beast:rock::rock::rock:

are your drivin lights smoked???

sharp beast:rock::rock::rock:

are your drivin lights smoked???

Yep they are ......... All lights are Smoked. Actually I have 6 Halo's Both heads and fogs.

Jim

Is that the honeycomb grille? I just got the parts but looks like a bear to install.

Just use a small punch to pop out the center of the plastic rivets and save all pieces to reuse. Not bad at all, grill shell has to be removed from hood th do it.

Just use a small punch to pop out the center of the plastic rivets and save all pieces to reuse. Not bad at all, grill shell has to be removed from hood th do it.

Oh ok thanks...I already ruined one rivet trying to pry it out. I went to a dodge dealer and each rivet was like $5...wow!!!!

Hawks the man on this mod ............. He had mine apart in like 10 minutes.

Jim

LOL Thanks bro!!!!!!!!!!! When are the wheels coming?????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back