Dipped the wheels again...

You shouldn't have a problem shipping it to Canada, Rona sells it up here. :)

It had something to do about hazardous material and package labeling crossing the boarder. I'll look into it more, it may have just been overseas shipping.

It had something to do about hazardous material and package labeling crossing the boarder. I'll look into it more, it may have just been overseas shipping.

I think it depends on the amount you're shipping to

So the Glossifier, Metalizer and Matte Clear can all be used direct on paint. They said not to use the Pearlizer. They also recommended at a minimum 5 coats but we usually use 7-8

We use the blue painters tape and when you go to peal the tape make sure the dip is wet, it will cut the line without pealing up the edge. We use 7-8 coats and on the last coat while still wet we peal the line. For the rims I would use a whole can on each rim and have a 5 and maybe 6th can to spry and peal while wet.

thanks for the info:rock::rock:

What about dipping a whole car to protect it from getting swirls in the paint and rock chips?

the body guy here got a Zcar in that someone had done that to.

did not look to bad even up close

I did my wheels 2 yrs ago last October...still looks good. And I have taken it thru the car wash 25-30 times...

VPRRAM

Attachments

• 20130430_190024.jpg
    20130430_190024.jpg
    824.2 KB · Views: 52
Love the red DODGE accent stripes. ..that truck is really nice...and wheels look fantastic!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back