dirty or offensive polls on the front page

scoobert

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
it seems when someone posts a poll in the offensive section it shows up on the front page. is their a way to stop this? is this how we want our group viewed? as a bunch of sex hounds? the recent two i am referring to is, sagging tits, and sex addict. i think that needs to stop now.

i likes tits :rock: :rock: :rock:

505'sFastestViper. said:
im always horny!!!!
found your photo online. and you are.
000849-sheep-pig-cow-old-pervert-ma.jpg

SrtBrad said:
You have to specify what kind of tits. You might make Dom horny.

oh sorry:(

large tits of the female variety :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :aetsch:

SrtBrad said:
Speaking of horny... where's burntrubber?

:aetsch: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D

We're all big boys and it's a truck forum. Seriously? I'm sure the majority of the people searching for an SRT10 truck forum, are big boys too. What's wrong with tits and ass? Posts like that are just part of what makes this forum as unique as it is and that's why we have so many members still on here that dont even own their trucks anymore. Dont change a thing.

SANTEEN said:
We're all big boys and it's a truck forum. Seriously? I'm sure the majority of the people searching for an SRT10 truck forum, are big boys too. What's wrong with tits and ass? Posts like that are just part of what makes this forum as unique as it is and that's why we have so many members still on here that dont even own their trucks anymore. Dont change a thing.

dont you think that people can find smut elsewhere without it needed to be here as well?
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/166189

I do not think its noticeable enough to effect others since pictures and graphic material are not shown.

Thanks for the request

Hey Scoobert, why don't you like tits?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back