Disagreement: Let's enjoy it.....

Django said:
Damn, I missed this in all the dust that was flying at the time.....

I do (very much) appreciate the kinds words, my friend....

I too barely managed to make it through high school. I flunked sophomore English when I was a senior....:eek: The English teacher would ask me, "Would you step to the blackboard and diagram this sentence, please..." I was forced to respond by saying, "Please forgive me, but I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about...."

Thankfully, I did receive a better education in the real world.... That's one reason why I'm really kind'a surprised when I'm accused of using polysyllabic terms to (in some twisted manner) keep people down.....or to diminish them.

Frankly, I was made the bud of a joke about my own dismal communication skills (when I was) in my early 20's... It was humiliating. I was socializing with some snotty University grads and I asked someone to define "rhetoric" (I was reading a magazine at the time and that word came up...) Anyway a punchline ensued and I was the recipient.

So I became an English student for the sake of survival..... that's another story.

Your kudos are very gratiying and I do hope that you'll participate in the discussion when the "Spirit moves you"............

Thanks again and God bless...

D

Actually,I never went to ANY high school.I quit school before finishing 7th grade and started construction work.I never quit learning,though.I love to read and learn and expand my knowledge.I have read thousands of books and magazines.I used to read "Reader's Digest" in the doctors offices as a child and actually got annoyed when they finally called my name to see the doctor.:D To me a day without learning something new is a wasted day.

Silverback said:
Give me a call Tim. I don't have your number.

Sorry, John...I just saw this..... had to back peddle a coupla times.....

Just to breathe some life into the Mikey issue at large... This suggests that something (that is in the very least) secretive is known... And that possibly something pejorative (worsening) is known.....

Please, bear in mind that I cannot disseminate anything made known (to me) on the phone... So feel free to let your mind run and freely hypothesize....;)

D

Last edited:
includemeout said:
The very assumption of breathing halitosis based dragon breath only exacerbates the entire situation concerning this thread - it smells almost as bad as a FERD :D :confused: ;) :p

I'm sorry. I'm just a lowly Furd owner. You're gonna have to dumb that down a notch or two.... :dontknow:

Silverback said:
Great timing on your part.;) :D :rock:

I'm not anti-Ford myself....... I had the opportunity to buy a brand new '04 Lightning for 28K and I paid 47k for the SRT....

Various reasons prompted my decision...they are:

Six-speed manual.
All round better looking (to me).
More comfortable
More storage space in cab.
Bigger and better looking wheels.
Paxton was looking for one to prototype.:D
Lightning body not changed in too many years....

Is that enough reasons for ya'........?

D

Spoke to Mike a few days ago..He is fine, working alot..He seemed sorta tired when we spoke..Was supposed to call me back the next day but didnt..Got the impression he is taking a "mental health" break from here as we all must do occasionally.

Riff62 said:
he is taking a "mental health" break
That is an oxymoron right there :D :bebored:

I think maybe Mikey has been a bad boy.............sent to his room 'er some kind'a shit.

D

Django said:
I think maybe Mikey has been a bad boy.............sent to his room 'er some kind'a shit.

D

Or maybe he had already been fed up with something and either left himself or induced a banning through pissing off those with the tools to do so...

I have heard from him...things are not always peachy just because the whole forum isnt in disarray. Mike is taking a "break".

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Or maybe he had already been fed up with something and either left himself or induced a banning through pissing off those with the tools to do so...

I have heard from him...things are not always peachy just because the whole forum isnt in disarray. Mike is taking a "break".

Maybe this could be our next topic of discussion......

Well, maybe not........

I love Mikey............... But, he can really go overboard sometimes... That's a problem...:nurse:

D

He is being a turdlicker :D :D :D

Django said:
That phrase is just way to picturesque for me somehow........:mad: ;)

D
well, I'm offended :mad: ;) :D

Sorry...been watching hot iron, and Stinker go off in wild demonstrations of chaos...

1. Halitosis is always better than no breath at all!

2. I also had an encounter with a blackboard and a directive to diagram a sentence (in French) in an honors class in college...that was the end of my honors status, my French experience, and the start of my journey toward success in the business world...D I think we are going to have to arrange that shared beer sooner rather than later.

Roy

Ok..Whatever the reason for Mikey not being on the forum, I hope IF there is an issue, he gets it resolved, and IF he is taking a break, he enjoys his time away..I do know, sort of, what is going on, and wont comment..
Mikey, come back soon..we miss you brother...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back