DIVORCE!

Goose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the wife, soon to be ex-wife I guess just dropped divorce papers on me.... Really had no idea it was coming. Sorry just had to talk about it and get it off my chest.... Thanks for reading/listening.

Goose

No she does not have a good reason that's the confusing part. Nothing like starting all over when you thought things were fine...

Goose said:
No she does not have a good reason that's the confusing part. Nothing like starting all over when you thought things were fine...

Any kids?

Goose said:

ouch how long u beentogether

505'sFastestViper. said:
i wish mine would congrats

LMAO! Sorry Goose but that's some funny shit 505. :laugh:

Goose - Seriously mate, that sucks. I guess her reasoning behind it isn't "someone else" as your post would have been a lot more colourful. If it's any help to you I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. For your sake, hopefully a blonde with big tits will move in next down within the next few months. Hopefully you guys can separate peacefully and who knows, work it out in the future? :)

Best of luck,
Carl

Sorry to here the bad news. Hang in there bro. Things like this happen for a reason, and you'll get through it. Wish you the best.

hmmm well i guess at least your still young... also being that you got her that young thats a worry i can see.. they don't really get the partying out of there system and ' i have no idea if shes a partier.. but i do know some of my buddies had there gf from a early age married and then they had the urge to party getting close to 30 and left for some partying and more " experience" etc... but thats just one theory

Goose said:
No kids that's one of the good things I guess you could say....

Bud I know it's tough right now, but count your blessings...From the pain your kids won't suffer to the economical aspects of child support.

SRT10Ven... You make a good point I think that is the problem also.... The sad part is I am worried for her because she cant afford her bills....

1. Keep the truck, it will make getting a new girl easier :)

2. Now that you went young, go for a Cougar (Demi Moore is hot!)

3. If you can't keep the truck and wanna bring it back to stock lemme know :p

Goose said:
SRT10Ven... You make a good point I think that is the problem also.... The sad part is I am worried for her because she cant afford her bills....
She must have a plan to take care her self. Don't worry about her. Worry about yourself now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back