DMP/Famoso private track day, Nov 17th...

FordFanStan

Reaction score
Dantes Modular Performance would like to host a private track day on November 17th at Famoso Raceway in Bakersfield, Ca.

We have had great turnouts there previously including some we joined with the SRT10 guys. The track prep is usually amazing, decent DA's, great atmosphere, and a chance to possibly gain your best ET to date. We are looking for 50 confirmed registrants ASAP. The cost is $100.00 to race, and it will be open to the public for spectating at $5.00 a person.

I will be in contact with them to find out if they will have all of their facilities open, like race fuel, snack food, etc.

There will be plenty of track time so you could get a lot of practice in.

We would like to see as many Fords in attendance as possible, but with such short notice, we will be inviting all the SRT10 guys and possibly others...

List:
1. Dante@DMP
2. FordFanStan@DMP
3. SuperLightningCrew
4. Cowman
5. 02SilverBullet
6. 00QckSlvrLight

Please let me know ASAP if interested or have any questions... [email protected]

As a side note, I really enjoyed seeing such a great turnout two years ago, or was it one?, when I joined VPRPWR for one of your g2g's at Famoso. I hope to see NowWhat and his slow SRT :hmmmm2: again too...

PS. I searched for a smiley rolling his eyes for above and never could find it, but i'll be damned if I havent seen so many other smileys in one place lol... Stan

Since I'm still new to this forum does anyone mind letting me know why I can't edit the post/list I made above? Not enough post count??? Stan

FordFanStan said:
Since I'm still new to this forum does anyone mind letting me know why I can't edit the post/list I made above? Not enough post count??? Stan

Don't you have a little blue tab on the bottom right side of your response window that says "Edit"? If you do then you are able to edit your posts ifyou don't then I don't know how to help you.

i think i will join in also!!!

List:
1. Dante@DMP
2. FordFanStan@DMP
3. SuperLightningCrew
4. Cowman
5. 02SilverBullet
6. 00QckSlvrLight
7. Nowwhat
8. Srtbrad
9. Whitesnake

good brad. that means everyone else can race more :D jk hurry up and figure out what you're doin already :D :D

Stanimal said:
good brad. that means everyone else can race more :D jk hurry up and figure out what you're doin already :D :D

I miss racing already. I wish I could hurry up with the rebuild but coming up with 40K+ is a little time consuming not to mention coming up with a engine combo for high boost running the Roe SC. For now I wait till I have the right series of circumstances to come into play.

List:
1. Dante@DMP
2. FordFanStan@DMP
3. SuperLightningCrew
4. Cowman
5. 02SilverBullet
6. 00QckSlvrLight
7. attn2detail
8. NowWhat
9. xxunleadedxx
10. Greg@RET
11. VERTIBLEMENACE
12. vhill

Last edited:
FordFanStan said:
List:
1. Dante@DMP
2. FordFanStan@DMP
3. SuperLightningCrew
4. Cowman
5. 02SilverBullet
6. 00QckSlvrLight
7. attn2detail
8. NowWhat
9. xxunleadedxx
10. Greg@RET
11. VERTIBLEMENACE
12. Whitesnake
12. vhill

is this the list to race or to show up? :dontknow:

who else is signing up here.....gonna be a Ford Fest....:D

Awdisuzu?
Quicksilver?
Cold?
Vprpwr?
E-benz?

let's go SoCal.....:rock:

AWDisuzu said:
I'll go! I'm gonna try to get some other guys to go to.

The D/A should be under 1000'........:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
The D/A.....this weekend was 3500'.....:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back