DMP/Famoso private track day, Nov 17th...

SrtBrad said:
Will I get to video tape another record run?

Yes, "The World's Quickest S/C Boost only Gen2" run that is...

Whne are you going to get your SRT into the 9's Mike :dontknow: :D ... Stan

FordFanStan said:
Yes, "The World's Quickest S/C Boost only Gen2" run that is...

Whne are you going to get your SRT into the 9's Mike :dontknow: :D ... Stan

ummmm.....never......:D .....

What will be the fastest L pass of the day....????

FYI Mike, this was his last run two weeks ago at FFW.

Dante_sig2.jpg

You can see by his low trap he let off around 20 yards before the finish line DOH!

His trap should have been around 135-136.

We are hoping for anything in the 9's. I think we've got it... Stan

FordFanStan said:
FYI Mike, this was his last run two weeks ago at FFW.

Dante_sig2.jpg

You can see by his low trap he let off around 20 yards before the finish line DOH!

His trap should have been around 135-136.

We are hoping for anything in the 9's. I think we've got it... Stan

wow....look at that 1/8th mile......:rock:

FordFanStan said:
Mike are you actually considered the "World's Quickest SRT10"? I'm printing flyers and need to know haha... Stan

let me guess...."Come to Famoso and spank the World's Fastest SRT".....great....:mad: ;)

I will race any L that adds 1000 lbs to the passenger seat....:D

just put 2 of those L owners in the cab, that's about 1000 lbs lol

Nowwhat said:
let me guess...."Come to Famoso and spank the World's Fastest SRT".....great....:mad: ;)

I will race any L that adds 1000 lbs to the passenger seat....:D

mopower1958 said:
Would that be Rokt in a lightning or lightning around a rokt?:dontknow: :D

That's funny shite....:D

Avg. temp for this Date is 66 degrees.....:rock: .....perfect.....sub 1000' D/A....

Update:

Dantes Modular Performance private track day...

Nov. 17th, gates will open at 8:00am.
Racing will begin at 10:00am
Racing will end no earlier than 5:00pm

$100.00 for each racer and/or vehicle.
$5.00 for each spectator.
Fees to be paid at the gates on arrival. Fees will include a free lunch consisting of a burger and fries provided by Famoso Raceway.

Both lanes will be open, regular track prep, and no classes as of now. Depending on what variety of vehicles shows up, Famoso management may decide to divide into a couple classes, i.e. street tired vehicles and slicks, to help with track prep. Ambulance/EMT's, tech officials, track preparers, and Famoso management will all be on scene.

As of now, I have 60 confirmed attendees on the list and I'm sure there will be more attending with another two weeks of advertising. It should turn out to be a great and fun event, with lots of good racing.

If you have any specific questions please feel free to call or email me and I would be happy to answer them or find the answer for you. Thank you for your interest, Stan

Stan Duncan
Dantes Modular Performance
1635 Coolidge Ave.
National City, Ca. 91950
619-474-8675 Work
[email protected]

FordFanStan said:
Update:

Dantes Modular Performance private track day...

Nov. 17th, gates will open at 8:00am.
Racing will begin at 10:00am
Racing will end no earlier than 5:00pm

$100.00 for each racer and/or vehicle.
$5.00 for each spectator.
Fees to be paid at the gates on arrival. Fees will include a free lunch consisting of a burger and fries provided by Famoso Raceway.

Both lanes will be open, regular track prep, and no classes as of now. Depending on what variety of vehicles shows up, Famoso management may decide to divide into a couple classes, i.e. street tired vehicles and slicks, to help with track prep. Ambulance/EMT's, tech officials, track preparers, and Famoso management will all be on scene.

As of now, I have 60 confirmed attendees on the list and I'm sure there will be more attending with another two weeks of advertising. It should turn out to be a great and fun event, with lots of good racing.

If you have any specific questions please feel free to call or email me and I would be happy to answer them or find the answer for you. Thank you for your interest, Stan

Stan Duncan
Dantes Modular Performance
1635 Coolidge Ave.
National City, Ca. 91950
619-474-8675 Work
[email protected]

Thanks for including us...gonna be a great day....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back