Do I belong here?

lol,, I remember back when Trussman joined up as the 2000s members group, thinking wow we have a lot of members now... now lookign back he looks like one of the originals..

oh and thats MEMBER # 7 to you Sir.. lol...

As a young un..

What is the history of the forum? When did it start, and who were the founding fathers?

We were part of the srt10forum, the owner got all dicky with us thought he had the market cornered and basically started fing with all our posts and members..

From there two sites were born one took off " this one " Red007 and fastjack started and the other kingsrt started never gained traction,,

There was an interim forum we all used it was one of the Chrysler
forums they made a section for us but that was only used for 2 or 3 weeks ..

From there we this was created and it blew up into what it is now, and about 1 yr ago red007 who no longer was interested in this forum sold it to shaggy .. and then red opened a new forum vipers of the world which took a few members right away but never gained traction " but may some day" this forum was donated to Tony " JTSVP performance,,,

We were part of the srt10forum, the owner got all dicky with us thought he had the market cornered and basically started fing with all our posts and members..

From there two sites were born one took off " this one " Red007 and fastjack started and the other kingsrt started never gained traction,,

There was an interim forum we all used it was one of the Chrysler
forums they made a section for us but that was only used for 2 or 3 weeks ..

From there we this was created and it blew up into what it is now, and about 1 yr ago red007 who no longer was interested in this forum sold it to shaggy .. and then red opened a new forum vipers of the world which took a few members right away but never gained traction " but may some day" this forum was donated to Tony " JTSVP performance,,,

just adding

Patrick sold the VTCoA in 2010

ekool killed the SRT10Forum May 2006

VTcoA was born May 2006

Interesting thread. Cool to know some of the history. Thanks for sharing it on the site.

Some of us have not been here very long but have still seen some of the ups and down's that can cause havoc.........

lol,, I remember back when Trussman joined up as the 2000s members group, thinking wow we have a lot of members now... now lookign back he looks like one of the originals..

oh and thats MEMBER # 7 to you Sir.. lol...

Your post made me decide to glance at my member number. Wonder if I can get it changed to match my production # on my 10.......:D

Your post made me decide to glance at my member number. Wonder if I can get it changed to match my production # on my 10.......:D

Nope, it's a key

man, talk about a blast from the past:rock::rock::rock:

Then who is member 2753 so I can take their key.

I'll get right on that, should be done in about 11,412 hours. I charge $35.00 and hour to do research. With a 30% retainer, I can start looking today :drool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back