Do you still have your truck?

Owned mine but was getting tired of it and honestly I was scared it could be too expensive to keep if it became another blown engine statistic :(

I stay here for the info and the great friends I have made :rock: :D

Might get another one one day :dontknow:

I still have mine, come this June I will have had it 6 years. I paid it off almost 4 years ago.

I still hang around because of the many friends I have made over the years here.

But like John said, more and more of the original group are gone.

Bill.

have had mine 6 years now....still get a rush when i drive it!:rock: lost my job last august,payed cash for the truck so no notes,i'll sell off my other toys if need be,but this truck isn't going anywhere! and this forum is the best,the only one i am a member of!

Umm... Yes.. ah.. no.. uhh, yess.. and no..

BUT.. Probably and maybe, but definately and it hasn't crossed my mind.

I got mine brand spanking new, paid it off and I am pretty sure it'll serve as a casket for me.. But during my journey with #1900 since Aug 2005, I've had a lot of laughs, made lasting friendships around here with people I wouldn't have met otherwise. I'm currently looking to meet face to face, handshake to handshake and hug to hug with many more. If I didn't have my 10 any longer I'd still be here daily.

Last edited:
Still have it, paid for the day I bought it. :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

Nearly a daily driver, although with the rain we've been getting in Phoenix lately and my dirt (mud) road, it stays at home and I take the rock crawler Dodge to work! :) :rock:

Yes, tough times. My SRT is low miles of the group with ~50k mi. Rockcrawler 98 Dodge has ~190k mi, 01 F-250 Powerstroke has ~125k mi. Me fixing them when they break is cheaper than a new truck payment!

Georgieboy said:
Are you here because you still have your truck or for old friends? If you still have your truck, do you own it outright? Do you worry about losing it?

Times are tough. Wishing for better days.

Georgieboy said:
Are you here because you still have your truck or for old friends? If you still have your truck, do you own it outright? Do you worry about losing it?

Times are tough. Wishing for better days.

three years payments left in april. no plans to get rid of it. was going to trade but world went to hell 1/20/09 and has not gotten better. gas is going up again, and that means things will stay the same, i see my truck being mine for a very long time to come.

I own it (since december '05) and my challenger both paid off. However, the truck is currently off the street and off insurance (theft only as it sits in my garage). I don't really worry about losing it, if times got tight(er), either one would be cash in hand.

trucks been gone a year and a half, it was a lease...only lease that ever worked out because the value, you know, went down a little.

4 years ago I wish I could have shorted houses & ram SRT10's...

i hang around becasue Dom is a tool, and to see if any of these guys will ever finish there trucks.

Ironhead said:
my wife calls my truck my mid life crisis ,,,she says ill get tired and sell it ,,so i have to keep it to prove her wrong :D

a man has to have his priorties straight;)

LOL! A mid life crisis truck! Atleast you didn't buy a Vette! Your hair would fall out and you'd have to wear a ball cap:D !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back