Do you still have your truck?

Georgieboy

Reaction score
Are you here because you still have your truck or for old friends? If you still have your truck, do you own it outright? Do you worry about losing it?

Times are tough. Wishing for better days.

Both Trucks are gone and im still sad and times are tough and going to get tougher most likely as i agree with tim. Here for the people personally have met some awsome people here and couldn't stay away for to long!

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
Both Trucks are gone and im still sad and times are tough and going to get tougher most likely as i agree with tim. Here for the people personally have met some awsome people here and couldn't stay away for to long!

I wanted to answer him by saying, "No... Thanks for reminding me"....:argh:

But, I decided against it...........

D

Yes. Haven't been around too long yet, so we'll see! Yes. No.

Still have it, own it, not going to lose it, and I'm very fortunate, things are going great, getting better after the large raise I just received and this is a great place to meet friends and learn stuff about my truck.

I wish everyone here was in the same situation I'm in.

No, Yes, No, No

Funny part is I'm more involved now than I was when I had the truck. I was pretty much a jackass and lived my days as a keyboard commando. Now it seems I love these trucks more today than I did when I first saw the first one (Red btw).

VJ

Love my truck, still own it and will never sell it. Would get a 7th job if I had to lol. I've made it too much my own now to give it to someone else (at a major loss) for them to enjoy and more than likely claim the work as theirs lol, that would probably piss me off the most. This is indeed a very cool forum. :)

And to think I hope.... I never see Loosey again

ccfeyh said:
Still have it, own it, not going to lose it, and I'm very fortunate, things are going great, getting better after the large raise I just received and this is a great place to meet friends and learn stuff about my truck.

I wish everyone here was in the same situation I'm in.

ccfeyh,

Hope you still have the stuff I sent you so many years ago:)

I for one bought my girl with cash. She is mine and no one can take her away:) I will have to admit I don't drive her like I should, but will try to fix that when all the snow is gone.

For those that don't own a 10 around here they are still brothers/sisters and have some great advice to pass along.

-jeff

Sold it. Can't imagine not spending the time I spend here just cause I don't have a truck. Great friends here. :rock: :rock:

I still have mine, still making payments, no threat of ever loosing it.

Paid cash...as we all should for vehicles...still have it...may sell it some day, or give it away...still love to drive it, but it is basically a garage queen except for nice weather days.

With or without it, this place has become family. I imagine I will get banned someday for arguing...and probably for arguing for something that I don't believe, but enjoy stoking the fires...

Prof said:
...still have it...may sell it some day, or give it away...still love to drive it, but it is basically a garage queen except for nice weather days.
i will put it in the garage, i promise...nice sunny days only...and i won't put a hitch on it...i swear;)

still have it, made an unbelievable amount of true friends...don't own it, and there's always a chance...but i'll drive it off a bridge before bb&t comes and hooks her up with a rollback:D

Paid cash for mine and still have it/drive it. How else could I have racked up 100K miles so far....damn, 5yrs have gone by fast.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back