Do you still have your truck?

Still have the Truck, Hang around because of the Friends that have become Family, Still owe a year of payments, No chance of loosing it, will leve me at my Death :) and will give to one of my two Nieces, the other gets the 300 SRT8 :)

Still have it.. making payments times are vey tough love the people on here and what i learn from them... Always worried about losing whether to theft, wreck, or forced to sell. I love her and dont even look at other vehicles anymore...lol

still have it still making payments and ready for the day its paid off so i can put more into it :). no fear of it going anywhere for a very long time :)

Prof said:
With or without it, this place has become family. I imagine I will get banned someday for arguing...and probably for arguing for something that I don't believe, but enjoy stoking the fires...

You still teaching at lake county Roy? If so I should just for giggles take your class on a free night and argue all class period with ya and give ya a hard time back whohahahaha.:D :aetsch: (make you bald like me real quick):aetsch:

uhhh....I think I still have it....unless someone stole it out of the garage within the past hour:dontknow:

I still have mine, it's paid off, just hang around for the info and great people I've met ;)
I might ve selling mine in the near future, but I'll be on this site as long as they'll gave me :rock:

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
You still teaching at lake county Roy? If so I should just for giggles take your class on a free night and argue all class period with ya and give ya a hard time back whohahahaha.:D :aetsch: (make you bald like me real quick):aetsch:

I only let the cute girls argue with me...I kick the mouthy guys out.

Still own it since 7/1/06. Still owe 4 more months of payments and no way in hell would I let myself lose it in that time and never gonna sell it either

I've had mine for about 1 1/2 years... probably have it another year or 2 before I get tired of it.

Prof said:
I imagine I will get banned someday for arguing...and probably for arguing for something that I don't believe, but enjoy stoking the fires...

Finally............. FINALLY....:rock:

The truth is admitted.............

Thanks, brother Roy....

dp

Prof said:
With or without it, this place has become family. I imagine I will get banned someday for arguing...and probably for arguing for something that I don't believe, but enjoy stoking the fires...

Been nice having you here Roy...........:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

Sold the truck to buy the Cobra. It's a deal I have with my wife. Only one expensive toy at a time.

I stick around because of the people here. Problem is that we seem to be losing more and more of the good old guys.:(

Sold my Trailblazer SS and paid cash for the 10, it a nice truck but have not got to love it as much as the SS yet. Just need to get used to the size, I love the power and looks but she is one huge truck to park. I have 2 kids so the RC would not have worked or I would have gotten a white CE.. SO my answer is I hope to learn much from you guys and the truck.

my wife calls my truck my mid life crisis ,,,she says ill get tired and sell it ,,so i have to keep it to prove her wrong :D

a man has to have his priorties straight;)

FSTJACK said:
Been nice having you here Roy...........:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

Damn, damn, damn!!!

The man was listening!

Ive had 3 of these Trucks and owned them all, Im quite partial to the 06 ( extra cup holders you see) I am always considering a sell if I see another low mileage:D Using mine as a daily driver, Never met a single person on this forum, and frankly got off to a bumpy start:eek: However will hang out to F$7k with some:D

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back