DOD personnel not getting Paid

Wow dooche bag maybe I need to be a little more specific with my sarcasm next time for the slower ones in the group I'm a marine u idiot and I wouldn't have a problem saying shit to your face my name is Zachary Andrew Collins from San Diego California stationed in camp lejeune 0311 infantry u can come see my muscles in real life whenever you would like I'm in Kuwait right now at camp udairi airfield have an awesome day

It's douche bag not "dooche"

I appreciate it ... I'm pretty sure I missed a few commas and apostrophes in there as well if wanna take another gander

I appreciate it ... I'm pretty sure I missed a few commas and apostrophes in there as well if wanna take another gander

No need to.

got as far as the second word, that was enough for me :D

Haha I kno man it's all good! And truuust me I'm working on it I come home in august and I plan to drive the shit my new truck.. Where ever it is.. I want a bone stock one tho isn't that the whole point of modding? The "check out what I did" factor?!? Lol I can't wait!

No worries shit happens.. I guess I was kinda vague . Just pisses me off thats the perception these jerkoffs have when they don't realize it's harder to get into the military than it is to get into college amd I have plenty of kids in my platoon that are smart as hell I'm talking 1600 on his SAT's smart who was just tired of bein thought of as a nerd and wanted to change his image and serve his country at the same time. Civilians do t realize what we go thru especially in the infantry us grunts have to be able to make life changing decisions within seconds we put our bodies through rigorous training and events and have to to know ridiculous amounts of knowledge to help us stay alive we can effectively engage targets we can survive off the elements we can land navigate with a compass and a made we know advanced life saving skills, rope systems, etc it just pisses me off the the united states military is underrated amd under paid as bad as they are.. I bet if u rose up and used what we knew against them they'd be whistling a different dam tune

yeah i'm with you...Lot easier to pull from people they cant see then pull from the ones on their door steps. A revolt is coming if things don't change drastically in the next 5-10 years!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back