dodge challenger?????

as a owner of both ( truck / 09 blue srt challenger) it's a hard call. ever since i put the kenne bell on the challenger it's all i want to drive. the challenger gets just as many if not more looks as the truck, i think stinker has it right leave the truck alone and get the challenger mod when able

thanks guys for all the input only being 21 with a new baby i dont think i can swing both the 10 and a chally... would be nice but wife would kill me. but the chally would be cheaper to mod and keep up and the first thing i would do is a widebody kit on it so it would be a head turner for sure with some nice deep dish rims would make it one of a kind around here...... but i would miss the ten its been my dream truck idk yet its ether supercharge the ten or get a chally

sstdusty : do you have any pic of the kenne bell charger what kind of numbers you turnin out now

moparracing said:
personally, i'd stay with the "10".... i almost never see another one when i'm out & about...... can't say that about chally's, stangs or even the new camaro.... i rather have a more rare ride myself. :)

..:withstupid: ..........I would love to have a Chally but I like the exclusiveness of the truck...I have only seen a couple RCs around here and both were front a nieghboring town......I pass Challengers and Camaros almost everytime I drive into town...Mustangs I just have to look out the window...every 3rd car around here is a mustang...even Corvettes are common....

I may get a Chally for a daily driver in 12 months or so. Will buy a used one when I do....or maybe an SRT8 Jeep..:)

i wish they would make the srt 10 challenger anyone no if they will make em or it would be kool to drop one in i bet someone here has a motors they would like to donate lol

TNVIPER said:
..:withstupid: ..........I would love to have a Chally but I like the exclusiveness of the truck...I have only seen a couple RCs around here and both were front a nieghboring town......I pass Challengers and Camaros almost everytime I drive into town...Mustangs I just have to look out the window...every 3rd car around here is a mustang...even Corvettes are common....

I may get a Chally for a daily driver in 12 months or so. Will buy a used one when I do....or maybe an SRT8 Jeep..:)

yea i no but when do you ever see a widebody challenger.... wish i could post up a pic dont no how?

sstdusty : do you have any pic of the kenne bell charger what kind of numbers you turnin out now

it's on youtube look for kenne bell challenger dcx( i would post it if i knew how, sad i know)

redram10 said:
i wish they would make the srt 10 challenger anyone no if they will make em or it would be kool to drop one in i bet someone here has a motors they would like to donate lol

If I had the Chally I would go with a stroker version of the 6.1 (370CI)...426CI or maybe the 440CI.....cheaper to build, sounds much better than the Viper motor and probably be just as fast in the end...

I loved my SRT-10 but...but I love my six speed Challenger more. Sold the truck and bought the Challenger 10 months ago. I thought I'd miss the truck, but haven't looked back. Similar grunt, tons more driving comfort, more drivability and, if it's what you're looking for, lots more attention. In fact, at times it makes me feel a little self conscious and is almost embarrassing with all the fuss people make over it.

Having had both and knowing what I know now (even though I still have a huge soft spot in my heart for SRT-10s) I'll choose the Challenger in a heartbeat.

thanks stinker from the challenged challenger ,it's the top one have you done anything else to yours other than nos

sstdusty said:
thanks stinker from the challenged challenger ,it's the top one have you done anything else to yours other than nos
no sir, if anything if funds permit, the nos will come off and a kenne bell willl go on, but thats down the road a bit at the moment:D

I love the sound of that thing, and dont want stellar on the edge performance, jsut something a little xtra:)

LoveThisTruck said:
it's definitely a "looks" improvement this widebody mod.... :rock:

but:

"So what's the downside? Well, the Group 2 package is a wee bit expensive. All of the body components are $11,995 installed, or $5,895 not including wheels and tires. The shaker system, including the composite flat hood, adds another $2,495. So just to get the full look of this car, you're looking at nearly $14,500. To build this exact car, you'd also have to spend $6,400 (Vortech supercharger), $3,095 (KW adjustable coilovers), $3,525 (Baer Extreme Plus brakes) and $1,870 (Corsa exhaust system). Add that to the $42,745 price of a base Dodge Challenger SRT8 plus $695 for the manual transmission, and you end up with a $72,820 car."

ouch. :eek:

Last edited:
I like the looks of the STS Challenger. Its only available with a 5.7L supercharged but has some nice body improvements. We will see if they ever produce it because i believe it was supposed to be sold through Chrysler. :dontknow:

dragon said:
I like the looks of the STS Challenger. Its only available with a 5.7L supercharged but has some nice body improvements. We will see if they ever produce it because i believe it was supposed to be sold through Chrysler. :dontknow:
any idea on it's cost? :dontknow:

well the widebody is a peace of cake i run the business now so i will run it threw the bodyshop talk to my dad today and was very excited about doing a widebody might get the old man out of retirement..... lol and we got a good hook up on rims and hook up with the local dealer brother in law works service so i can have employ pricing so i could really see me around 14-15 with rims and charger think i would go wth the keeny bell set up looks sick....and the look i would be going for is the Forgiato red widebody challenger with diff rims maybe 24 out back 22 up front

ViperTruck2933 said:
Go Viper.:rock:

The ultimate in American made exclusivity. I sold the 10 for a S/C Viper and I would never go back. See sig.:rock:
If, or when, the day ever comes that I can afford a Viper, I WILL have one.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back