dodge dealer panama city fl

stick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well after I traded in my jeep and srt 10 on a truck I keep getting these bills saying that I still owed money on both my jeep and srt 10. Well after they sold my srt 10 they had to pay the lender the 500 dollars so that they could get the title. On the jeep though the lender has already released the title without the dealer paying off the full amount. So the lender is saying that I owe 232 dollars. I dont understand how the lender can release the title without the dealer paying the whole amount. I called the dealer and they said that i have to pay that 232 dollars.

Also they were supposed to transfer my jeep tg over to my new truck. Well got pulled over by the police the other day and guess what, the dealer tranfered my srt 10 tag over to my new truck. and since my srt 10 tag was from another county I had already sent that tag back, so I had to pay 110 dollars to the DMV and am having to go to court and explain why I was running the wrong tag on my truck..

Needless to say before you deal with any dealership , make sure they have there shit staight and that they pay off youre trade in . really dont let them call for the payout. Call the lender youreself. Because it seems like they will pay just enough for the to realease the title and you will be stuck with the rest of the balance.

I am so glad I do not have to deal with this dealer again.

This by no means is talking bad about GMAN , he did everything in his power to make things right. GMAN is a very honest and the only guy I would believe at that dealer.

OMG, what a night mare!!!!!!!!

Talk about hidden cost.

I would make sure that a rep from the dealer, or a notarized statement explaining they screwed up when you go to court.

No big thing...just like to have comments in one place where people can sort through them.

Roy

iraqivet01 said:
OMG, what a night mare!!!!!!!!

Talk about hidden cost.

I would make sure that a rep from the dealer, or a notarized statement explaining they screwed up when you go to court.

there saying that they did not screw up, they said that I sighned the paper with tag number.... which maybe I did , It was my fault that I did not read every word to every page. Thats what I mean make sure they have there stuff straight, I guess the salesman that did the paperwork put the wrong tag to be transfered and I stupidly just went through and sighned everthing without reading it.

but I was in a hurry because when I went there before to do business I spent 1. 5 days just sitting waiting and evetually walked out that time.

Screw them. If they want their money let them take you to small claims court. (no lawyers involved) The judge will throw it out. Any money owed them should have been collected prior to the conclusion of the deal. Did you sign a letter promising payment? They screwed up and are trying to make you pay. Screw them. Damn stealerships.

all dealerships should have youre avatare on the sigh FEPONY,

Glad to hear youre truck is making bad ass power now

Fepony said:
Screw them. If they want their money let them take you to small claims court. (no lawyers involved) The judge will throw it out. Any money owed them should have been collected prior to the conclusion of the deal. Did you sign a letter promising payment? They screwed up and are trying to make you pay. Screw them. Damn stealerships.

I have to pay the lender or it will go on my credit,,,,,with them not paying the total I already have a thirty day late on there

stick said:
. I was in a hurry because when I went there before to do business I spent 1. 5 days just sitting waiting and evetually walked out that time.

What turds..... Any good dealer would have made sure you had the correct plates before you left the lot.:dontknow: :mad: :mad:

just thought I would put this one back at the top 1 more time

Yep, that dealer is a bunch of jackass's!! They need to have your back when your buying a vehicle from them!! Looks like they are trying to hang you out to dry!! Total Bulls$%#!!!!!

stick said:
all dealerships should have youre avatare on the sigh FEPONY,

Glad to hear youre truck is making bad ass power now

Then i'd have to change it. :mad: Thanks my friend. She's a real beast and way too much fun to drive to be legal. :D How are you and Sis doing on getting packed and ready for the big move? Need any help?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back