Dodge Magnum question

Skypilot68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been thinking of getting something for the winter to drive and garage the 10 until next spring.
Been eyeing 2005-06 Magnum's lately..definitely going with a black one. It looks sinister and
stands out from the crowded SUV lineup. Anyone have pros and cons on it??..the wife thinks a
Suburu Outback would be more practical but men don't think that way.

Found this 2005 online..sweet looking ride.

06.jpg

Been thinking of getting something for the winter to drive and garage the 10 until next spring.
Been eyeing 2005-06 Magnum's lately..definitely going with a black one. It looks sinister and
stands out from the crowded SUV lineup. Anyone have pros and cons on it??..the wife thinks a
Suburu Outback would be more practical but men don't think that way.

Found this 2005 online..sweet looking ride.

06.jpg

I :puke:

I loved my MSRT8. It was easily one of the best vehicles I've ever owned.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 60
They also make a 5.7 Hemi AWD model that would be fantastic in any kind of weather.

I would do it, I grew up in wagons and owning my share of them. Always loved the Nomads of the Great Mid Fifties and have stuffed my share of everything from 350's to 454's into them. Ya,I know, I'm Old.

I have an 06 Magnum SRT8. Fantastic car! It is comfortable, fast and has plenty of cargo room. After 110,000 miles, it is as strong as it was new and has never leaked a drop of anything.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back