Does any one here drink beer?

505'sFastestViper. said:
whats gay is the fact that a poser started this thread dont let him fool you guys all burntrubber drinks is water i promise you!!!!!!

come over and hang out, just like you have a ram srt 10...funny never seen it on the track:D

man i told ya we should done vegas, we would be in a room right now stroking each others guns and drinking beer:mad: :marchmellow:

Black1 said:
I don't always drink beer... but, when I do, I prefer Dos Equis. :eek: :D ;)

Second choice would be Landshark.... But, usually it's Ketel One and Red Bull. If I'm having a cigar it Maker's Mark on rocks. :rock:

6 pack of beer = 8 shares of citigroup = bad news:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
i didnt have my truck back yet will be goin down to the dyno in the next couple weeks

fixed it

BurntRubber said:
does anyone chew tobacco?
i like to chew when i drink...i am hooked on camel snus frost

I dip Copenhagen.... drinking or not:) Gotta have something to keep me from killing people, and smoking hurts my run:dontknow::eek:

505'sFastestViper. said:
i didnt have my truck back yet will be goin down in the next couple weeks

let me know i'm down, truck is in the body shop though so i'm hoping to have el camino done so I can roadtrip that beeotch, run a 12, and then party wit strippers;)

LoveThisTruck said:
I dip Copenhagen.... drinking or not:) Gotta have something to keep me from killing people, and smoking hurts my run:dontknow::eek:

but you didnt have any pizza at scotts house?:D

FerrariTruck said:
let me know i'm down, truck is in the body shop though so i'm hoping to have el camino done so I can roadtrip that beeotch, run a 12, and then party wit strippers;)

if its male strippers dom will be there

man i gotta watch my 2 girls for 4 days, gonna be having some beers at night

burnt did you get your tat finish this is the last one i remember
001.jpg

hahahahahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back